Racist

Discussion in 'People' started by Mamluke, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Nah I took from it that we're just doing the things we were designed to do. Like when the same species of dog attacks another species of dog, or when some species of monkey attack another species of monkey.

Everyone wants to believe we evolved from primates so why do they expect our behaviour to be different?

Rocks where their brains should be.

I'll tell you why they expect us to be different, because "non racists" are actually very racist against our own race, dehumanising individual thoughts and freedom, individual customs. The "non racist" wants certain aspects of our race dead, gone.. a personalised holocaust agenda against our own kind, but people not like them. It's kinda ironic. They are so blinded by their own hate and agenda, they don't see it though instead they see their cause as righteous, doing the best for the world. A world of clones is what they're after in the end, an entire people to think and believe in the same thing. Ie. Racist.

Ein ganzez Volk.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  2. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

Everything about that statement is wrong. And you support neo-liberalism?

3. FlashG

FlashG Banned

Is there an issue with that?

Mike Literous likes this.
  4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yeah, I agree that's not the concern. What's worthless is that some of them are repeating themselves for no good reason.
    Stating more than 3 times that there's absolutely no excuse to make a racist comment ever and that its always made out of the same motivation doesn't make it more true.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Like McDonalds advertizing they make salads now

6. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I'm confused you say racism is natural yet also say it's not good to reprogram with "hate"
    Are you not saying the brain is hateful by design? Your own mind makes this separation. You decide Muslims is not Christian black is not white.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
  7. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

From a scientific standpoint humans are all the same. This is why racists who think their skin color or local culture gives them a right to separate are fools. They cite science when they think it makes them unique. They don't seem to accept that they are not.

Speaking German does not mean you are not the same as an African.

We are not a lion or a chimp. We have higher thinking and compassion. Often animals don't fight as much as people as you like to think. They do fight but the motivations are not the humans ones they are simple ones. I eat you since I am a predator for example not I am afraid of your language so I eat you.

I'm "proud" of my race sure. I am also just a human and I love all my fellow man.

8. Asmodean

Uncalled for. If you can't discuss things civil just because you're offended by a lack of clarity in another persons post you will not fool anyone you're all about peace.
    It seems you're mainly here to shit on others thoughts if they even (and only) appear to be racist. Not to have a good convo (or discussion if you will) and sharing thoughts.

That last sentence confuses me :p But yes, I'm wondering the same about the "reprogram with hate" argument. Maybe @************ could reformulate that or explain? I have the feeling he may have a point, but its lost on most at this point

9. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

She said those that try to hard to denounce racism tend to take enjoyment in putting down all people, equally, but everyone thats not them. Smug cunts basically

A concept not to hard to understand

And in response you threw a tantrum like a 5 yr old

10. Asmodean

If this rigid approach was actually targeted at discriminatory remarks and/or fascist actions it would have more use. Now its simply getting ones panties in a twist about any controversial (or controversial looking) thought pertaining to race.

11. I'm not saying that racism is normal, only that it was crafted to take advantage of natural human traits. And no, I don't think the brain is hateful by design. I don't think hate and malice are factors in other predators. In humans the hate and malice has to be learned. Sure, there's a baseline one might attribute to natural brain programming. But a concept like racism is learned since it was defined by a person, not nature.

Consider how life in the US would be today if the history from say 1800 to 1870 was whitewashed in 1965. From that point forward there were no teachings about any of the bad stuff during that time. Instead it is painted as a time of great prosperity and harmony. Within 2 generations the truth would be wiped out and replaced with fairy tales. Would the physical differences between people be the same issue it is today?

The hate we're seeing today has been cultivated for more than a century. With the advent of the internet, it shifted into high gear. What I haven't managed to grasp yet is how the bigotry from one group directed toward another person or group is somehow the "good" kind of bigotry. Regardless, people are learning new ways to hate. Add enough hate to a person's life and they'll accept it as normal. Teach them how to "win" a discussion with tactics instead of substance, and you'll create politicians, and time share salespeople.

Consider how nations prepare their citizenry for war. They program them to consider casualty numbers and mechanized death as simple equations. Then, there's the artwork: California Newsreel - FACES OF THE ENEMY

Preview

12. SunPower

SunPower Members

I invite you to read my answer again. And again. And if you haven't understood, read it AGAIN. You have in that answer a true rasist who advocates for racial mix and assimilation of Europe and in the same time you say 'F*ck rasists*. Is funny.
    And there is no 'human race'. Like there is no 'dogs race', 'cats race', 'dolphins race' and so on, because inside all the animal races, there are different and fully distinct species. Exactly the same thing is with human races, there are totally distinct races of humans on earth. This can be very easily seen as it is obvious. Human races are separated by teritorial delimitations, which are attempted to be broken by the globalists, physical features and so on. Is in the nature of every race to preserve and perpetuate itself. This is a law of nature. If you are influenced by globalist doctrines of mix everything together, this doesn't mean that people who care about their race are racists. Open your eyes. You deny things which are straight in your face.

Irminsul likes this.
  13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Always somebody trying to pick on me. :(

But that pretty much galvanised my point anyway. The ever peaceful non racial activist is actually kind of a pig. Heh, too pig headed to admit or acknowledge that too, continues living day to day thinking they are righteous, above all else yet they portray the same behavioural scum as the ones they detest.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  14. SunPower

SunPower Members

Actually if you look on that video (and I strongly recommend you to watch it), you will see how Europe was invaded by millions of violent refugees.
    This was done because of more reasons:
    1. The globalist elites who run EU are attempting to mix the native population until all the Caucasians are gone. Basically, if you look on that quote of the Practical Idealism, you will see how Kalergi advocated for total mix of the Europeans with Africans and Asians. This is not a conspiracy theory, this is what is just happening right now. Just go in northern London and you will see more Africans and Indians than English people. This is not something which Europeans ever chose to happen, as they are fully victims on this situation, because the refugees were brought ILLEGAY in Europe and after they received all the help from the states they were moved in, what they started to do? To rape, murder, kidnap Europeans and so on. I am against racial mix as every race has it's own integrity, culture and traditions. Just look on that video and you will see how a black muslim tells to someone (camera doesn't show who he was speaking to) that his son will be muslim. This should not be tolerated. If they want to 'muslimize' something, then they have all the liberty to do it in their countries, not in Europe because Europe is for Europeans, not for African muslims and terrorists. If people won't wake up, you will see how severe will become this issue. Is already very bad in Germany.
    2. The globalist elites who run EU and UN are trying to dissolve all the borders and basically allow all the people to go everywhere. So you will have millions and millions of muslims and terrorists from poor countries moving in the 'rich Europe' where they start to be assimilated with the natives. Is not this what Kalergi was saying 94 years ago?

15. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

To be fair, foreign accents have had quite an impact on local dialects across the US. Parts of the upper midwest sound Scandinavian and French Creole is still spoken down south. Sometimes the influences are subtle but not always.

I have a very heavy Boston accent. When I moved to California some lady thought I was British. I really don’t see how you could confuse the two, but she did.

Irminsul likes this.
  16. FlashG

FlashG Banned

But surely you can still be against racism if you are white?