quick question

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by Platinum_twf, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Platinum_twf

Platinum_twf Member

ok, I made a topic about this a few months ago, but any way I want to get my ear to a 2 G, right now I have it on 16 G, the first time I started I went from the original hole to a 16 G, I skipped 18,so my question is what do I go to next, can I skip on again, and go to 12, instead of 14?

2. Definately, if you don't skip the process will be so much longer. I would even try to go to a 10g. My tunnels are at 1/2inch right now and that was done is less than a year.
    Good luck

3. Platinum_twf

Platinum_twf Member

ok, so I can just go to 10 G, after the month or so I have to wait be for I can go to the next size...but, I read some were that if you go to much you can get a blow out or something, the 10 G isn't to much?

4. Nah' when your stretching it, pay attention to the skin your stretching. Like notice if its starting to rip, but this wont happen until you get to a bigger gauge. Another idea is, instead of buying each larger gauge, put electrical tape around the ones you have now, and keep adding more until your desired size. It works quite well actually. I don't think you should have any problems. Also, how about pick up some actual stretcher. They look like little claws or hooks, there are small and pointy at one end end go up in size. Just slide those babys in. :)

5. Platinum_twf

Platinum_twf Member

ok, so what do I go to after 10 G?

6. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

7. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

I personally would recomend to the 8, Im at a 6g now, and am staying there for a while..... double digit to single seems to be a problems for some. Mine didnt blow out, but they bleed. But i also just cramed the taper. 2 second it was over but it bled alot. The Electrical tape is a good idea. But just pay attention to your body.

8. If stretching after the 10g went well I would suggest to go to a 6g. :)