Quick question concerning ordering over the internet

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by Jack-a-Roe72, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Jack-a-Roe72

Jack-a-Roe72 Member

HI
    I've been interested in experimenting with this salvia... so, last week, I ordered an ounce of prime harvest leaves.. I will eventually order some extracts, but that is for another post..
    Anyway, I ordered the ounce from IAMSHAMAN.com.. heard it was a good site, and the prices were quite reasonable. I sent the well- hidden money in an envelope last thursday and now it is monday.. I haven't gotten any kind of money recieved email from the store.. its been a few days now, and Chicago, IL is just a few states from here.. so I don't really understand why it has taken so long for the money to get there.. I really hope it gets there.. What do you all think? does it usually take IAMSHAMAN a few days with cash orders?? you really think I woulda heard something by now..
    I have ordered marijuana seeds plenty of times with cash, and all went well.. why is this taking so long?

what do you guys think? this waiting game is killing me!
    much thanks for any insight you guys could possibly give me:)
    -Jack

2. Skratch

Skratch Member

I dont know the rules on posting vendors so if ya need a cheap extract vendor PM me...

never used Iamshaman ive heard tons of crap talked about em so Idk...
    they do seem to be a tad overpriced imo....

3. Jack-a-Roe72

Jack-a-Roe72 Member

I'd like to have a good stock pile of salvia.. I just know it will be illegal soon

does the vendor you were talking about accept USD??

4. eshu

eshu Member

hmm we were about to order from there too. please keep us informed on this!

5. Jack-a-Roe72

Jack-a-Roe72 Member

its now tuesday afternoon.. and they still haven't sent me any kind of confirmation that my order has been shipped

6. Pepopstico

Pepopstico Member

IAS is in Illinois. Salvia is being banned in Illinois. IAS is having a closeout sale on Salvia and then they won't sell any more.
    They are a big company, been around for a long time. Send them an email and ask about it.

7. Sunny Jim

Sunny Jim Member

Is there a way that you can check your order online? Maybe you can look on the website to see if your order has been processed yet.

8. tripoli

tripoli Member

My first buy was from IAS. Some kratom got lost along the way because the box broke open and they resent it to me again, no questions asked.

I just ordered another batch of goodies on Friday and I should have it tomorrow or the day after.

Granted, I've only shopped with them twice and haven't received my second box yet, but they were really cool to resend the lost product.

9. Skerb

Skerb Member

we have that growing in the back yard here in nj.. its legal and i think it's from home depot or something... just grow it, it's a simple plant to grow. can you eat the raw leaves ? i've never use this plant but i have heard about it's effects.. it's a pretty little thing too...

10. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Member

u have the wrong plant skerb

11. Jack-a-Roe72

Jack-a-Roe72 Member

so now I have another question..

could any of you guys recommend an online store that will take cold hard USD, whos salvia is reasonably priced, and offers a high quality product? I really don't want to waste my money again.. thanks

12. tripoli

tripoli Member

I don't mean to violate any rules, but since Salvia is still mostly legal, check this place out:

http://www.salviadivinorumcorps.org/

I bought mine online from mazatecgarden.com - and it's pretty good stuff.

You might want to send the guy an email and ask if he takes money orders.

I think he will.

13. Jack-a-Roe72

Jack-a-Roe72 Member

I'm not sending a money order- Im sending dollars

14. Skerb

Skerb Member

you're sending dollars? let me go dig my fuckin' plant up when it stops raining ;)

15. Jack-a-Roe72

Jack-a-Roe72 Member

ok.. I got the salvia in the mail.. looks fine!