Questions about Nitrous (N20)

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Kyle_95, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Kyle_95

Kyle_95 Member

Ok, so I was just wondering is it legal to buy whippets (whipped cream charges) and/or a cracker on the internet? I live in NY state, I was just wondering if I can or if I will get in trouble some how.

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yes its legal, you likely won't get in trouble unless you are caught with it under the influence doing something stupid.

3. ZenStateOfMind

ZenStateOfMind Member

Legal, yes.
    Just stay safe and dont get stupid with it as GB said.
    Honestly though you'll probably buy them and get bored quick. It gets old very quick i find. Hippy crack is kinda pointless. Different strokes for different folks doe.

Peace&Love

4. Kyle_95

Kyle_95 Member

Thanks ZenStateOfMind and GB. Also I will be sure to stay safe, thanks for caring :)

Peace&Love

5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Kyle, it is legal to posses but illegal for human consumption. You can buy automotive grade nitrous for racing without a permit in most states. However, DO NOT use that type to get high. For that you want medical grade which is a little harder to obtain.

Whip cream cans will definitely not be automotive grade. For some it really lives up to it's crack name. If you are going to try be careful. It's a bit harder to do with whip cream cans to really get a big drag and see what it is all about I think. But if you had a balloon of it, you might see the addictive side.

In my opinion there are better highs out there but I have had a few experiences with it. It's not something to do allot, but once or twice at a time spaced out it can be unique.

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Whipped cream chargers are different then whipped cream cans like you'd buy at the grocery store. Chargers work just as efficiently as tanks IME, requires a few of them at once tho. I'd say if you use a cracker be prepared to have multiple balloons as I've found balloons can sometimes snap or freeze over a cracker. Getting a full empty canister would be more efficient as it can hold 2-3 chargers worth of nitrous in it, they don't freeze on baloons and there's not the same risk of losing nitrous as a cracker.

The novelty wears out quick with nitrous and can give you a headache if you binge on it.

7. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Off-topic, but that's an interesting pic, GB. Every time I look I see something different.

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yah, I was searching for rorshach pics when I came across it and being that I usually reside in the psychedelic forums, I thought the color was a good touch.