Question to men and women.

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by brad4562, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brad4562

brad4562 Member

I am 15 years old and uncircumcised, do girls really care about this (guys you can answer too). I just wanted to know if girls are turned on or off by an uncut penis?

2. sarahrei

sarahrei ~Lover~

I perfer uncut. I'm turned off by cut dicks.

3. Cowbnjun

Cowbnjun Member

I'm uncut also and over the years I have only once had someone that disapproved of it (her loss).

4. Cyren

Cyren Member

My husband is uncut. I have had sexual experience with both cut and uncut. I like uncut. That and in my experience uncut is more sensitive.

5. Kista

Kista Member

I had expiernce with both. I perfer cut... Maybe it was that one guy who was unlucky (and bad) with the uncut dick. But the cut looks neater and its easier for me to know the "spots". My friend on the other hand prefers uncut. In the end it doesnt really matter;if your personality is shit, your dick is shit. If its not; your in luck my friend

6. dollyfizz

dollyfizz Senior Member

I've been with both. Cock is always good, regardless. It makes no difference to me! I can't see why it should to any girl.

7. Dominus

Dominus Member

This question is too broad to really generalize, because some women prefer uncut, while I've come across women who prefer cut dicks & are grossed out by uncut ones.

8. Katie69

Katie69 Member

I like both but prefer cut. I think it is more attractive.

9. shyboy15

shyboy15 Member

When females state they like cut or uncut,are they referring to the looks of the penis or how it feels?

10. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I don't think it will make much difference to any girls generally - if you give them pleasure with it they'll be happy.

i only met one girl who agreed to make love once she had felt that I was circumcised. Asking her afterwards (I was not going to interupt the flow at that point!) she said that she wasn't especially bothered but prefered cut.

Simon

11. vigilanteherbalist2

vigilanteherbalist2 Senior Member

a fifteen year old girl might care, but only b/c she's an inexperienced ****. i am a grown woman and almost prefer uncut. no worries man!

12. lovelyone76

lovelyone76 Guest

My boyfriend is uncut

13. golfer01

golfer01 Member

I don't think it really matters. I think cut dicks look neat and clean, but what dick is "pretty."

14. tinyclit

tinyclit Member

I'm turned on by cut cocks and turned off by uncut cocks. Please don't take offense, but an uncut cock looks like a dog cock to me which is a huge turn off. That's just the way it is, nothing I can do about it, nothing I want to do about it (other than stare at more sexy cut cocks).

15. LovelyApparition

LovelyApparition Member

I would actually love to date a guy who is uncut. I did my research and learned that intercourse is actually way more comfortable and doesn't involve so much friction. Never tried it though. Hmmm, maybe I should do a poll.

16. hitman73

hitman73 Member

Im uncut and at least i have a choice. I have never had anyone complain so far and i have slept with a few. I think uncut is better, look at it like this. Guys- If you are uncut and you pull your foreskin back do you find your know is sensitive to the touch, could you spend the day with it like that in your underwear? I couldnt. Too sensitive. But it doesnt hurt to have sex, just feels great. I think it gives us greater sensitivity which is awesome. As long as you clean properly in the shower there can be no drama.

17. desireu2

desireu2 Member

Cut has personality and a fine head atop the clean soothing shaft ... one of my grandson's is uncut and the other cut ... the cut looks much nicer on the two lads.

18. Long Time Cumiing

Long Time Cumiing Member

My girl prefers cut, buts thats because I'm cut and she doesn't know any different. She thinks uncut looks weird though (seen on tv and internet etc)

Cut is known to be more sensitive, and cleaner in fact!

19. RenmenTout

RenmenTout Member

I'm uncut as well. Never had any complaints from the ladies. Its becoming more and more common for american boys, so I wouldn't worry to much about it kiddo.

-assuming you are an american.

20. vigilanteherbalist2

vigilanteherbalist2 Senior Member

wtf? do we need to inform authorities?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.