QUESTION Someone Please Help.....

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by MushroomHead637, Jan 6, 2005.

1. MushroomHead637

MushroomHead637 Member

The past few year at the age of 10 i started to experiesnce with drugs and now i really want to Try Acid So many people have turned me down from it. and i live in southern california and people think acids crazy but i wanna know what would be a good dose for a first timer like me no one i know will even try it . will i trip out to hard if i do it alone just anyone please tell me the good and bad parts about acid

2. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

dude just wait till mind devolps then let lsd blow your mind

3. LostChord

LostChord Member

most people that have never done psychedelics think acid is crazy...

tripping by yourself can be quite intense becuase there isnt anyone else to hold you into reality as much, and no human contact can be both positive and negative... just start with like 1 hit and move up by like half a hit each time or something if you plan on doing it more then once, theres really no way to know what the strength of each individual hit is unless you do 1..

when I first started doing acid, I did it alone... it sorta makes the whole trip just about you... learned a hell of a lot about myself those days...