Question of the Day

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DancerAnnie, Apr 10, 2007.

1. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

It was a bit of a difficult day today. I took my "friend" Ben to the airport to go back to California after being here almost three weeks. Some of the things we had to solve were solved, but most weren't. He'll be back in a month or month and a half to finish what we started (if you're curious or want more info, message me)...

It's been seven years to the day that my mom died...April 10th has always been a difficult day for me.

One of my students' parents have become two of my best friends. I went to visit them today because of the rough day I was having (the kids 4 and 2, always make me feel better)...with fresh sprouts in hand. Well, while discussing my plans to move with Trisha, her daughter (one of my students) got really upset. She cried and kept asking why I had to move. It made me so sad. I've become really close with that little girl and it upset me that she was so upset. How do you explain to a four year old that sometimes you just have to move on? I did my best, but hopefully it doesn't hurt her too much to see me go. I know children are resilient, but it will still be hard to leave people that I've become so close to...

Rough day, though, all around.

2. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Hey Annie,
    I'm sorry to hear you're having a difficult time. Sending lots of positive vibes your way. :) :)

3. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

Sorry you're not having the best day. I hope things improve for ya.

4. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

{{{Hugs}}} Annie...I hope today is better for you.

5. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

awww stories like that breaks y heart =( specially when they involve sad little girls =( i hope things start looking up for you