Question For Younger Woman - Aged 20's - 40's

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by nz male, Apr 19, 2013.

1. nz male

nz male Senior Member

What age are you - or nearest to & do you need to use manufactured lubes ie:Durex / KY jelly etc for vaginal sex or just rely on your own vaginal jucies?
    Which lubes do you prefer - yours or manufactered types - not of the semen type.

2. silk896

silk896 Member

Very early 40's - so I'll say I qualify!

99% of the time, my own little body produces more than sufficient self-lube.
    Copious amounts at times ...........

The lube in the drawer is for my other, more secretive place - it does not produce any lube, and although I've many times gone without, back there, it is usually better with.

3. kairilove

kairilove Member

I produce plenty on my own for most purposes, though I do keep a supply on hand for rear entry ;)

I also keep several of the sensation enhancing lubes, they can add a nice boost to the encounter.

4. AliceP77

AliceP77 Member

I have enough for 6 people LMAO

5. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

Poor Alice is drowning in her own fluids!
    I have enough of my own too but lately, I've been getting a ton of coupons for KY intimacy products which has me interested :tongue:

6. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

I suppose I'm lucky in that I generally don't have an issue with natural lubrication. Actually quite the opposite, I get really quite wet and was embarrassed about it for ages, but am fine with it now. On he occasions that I do use lube I use ky, but have to admit I haven't tried many different ones.
    Seamen and saliva are really the best alternatives though. The seamen usually comes a bit late if you need lube though, but saliva is always available I you have a willing lover

7. BellaRose

BellaRose Member

early 20s and I get plenty of my own juices

8. jenjennnn

jenjennnn Member

I get super wet. But for prolonged sessions, lasting all day, sometimes I need a little something at times but I hate lube. It irritates me, my vag particularly. I prefer spit, his or mine. :) I don't find it gross. I either spit on his dick or suck on it, getting it all wet again.

9. crazy4cock

crazy4cock Member

I'm 34 and I produce plenty on my own. I've never needed additional lube.

10. heatherlooking

heatherlooking Member

mid 20s and I use my own natural product!