Question for the ladies

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by takaf, Jan 1, 2005.

1. takaf

takaf Member

I just started dating this girl about a month ago and she has never experienced an orgasm she can't even get herself off. The other night when we were messing around she said she felt like she was going to orgasm but then she told me to stop because she felt pain . She said her clitoris was really sensitive and it hurt to the touch. Since she has never orgasmed and doesn't know what it's like, is this pain feeling she is having normal and does she just needs to just block out the pain a little to orgasm?

2. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

well i dont ever recall having an orgasm hurt..so sorry couldnt tell ya why her clitoris hurts..

3. greeneyedbaby

greeneyedbaby Member

I never experienced any pain as far as i can remember before an orgasm.
    I have however experienced pain due to an extremely sensitive clit at times.
    I guess that if she experiences that pain again, try to have a little less emphasis on the clit.
    If that puts the chances of her having an orgasm down, i recommend a very soft motion on her clit. Not fingers or anything, but maybe softly some tongue on her clit would do the trick if she experiences that pain.
    Just experiment your way, and get her to tell you what feels good and what doesn't. pain shouldn't be necessary.

4. Binky

Binky Member

I know what's wrong, you rubed her clit way too hard, have you ever gone down on her untill she says stop (yes it could be a while) this may help, and it shows how much you want her to injoy herself rather then you just wanting sex :)

5. Nightenchantress

Nightenchantress Member

Gonna agree with Binky and GEB here...
    tongue action=good

6. hiro

hiro pursue it

The first time I orgasmed there was no pain. I have to say though not all women o that often so don't be too hard.

7. kayy

kayy Member

Do not stress her... Or put any pressure on her that she should come... Maybe she just need some time, just playing and experiencing before she can come... With my second boyfriend it took a couple of month before i really came, i was faking in the beginning, and he beleived that i had orgasm from the very start, but the reason i was faking was that i was so fed up with the pressure I felt to absolutely have an orgasm, and i just blocked ( even though i could do it my self, but not in the presence of a guy or a girl...) So be patient and enjoy the moment, not the expectation

8. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

not putting pressure on her, and tongue action are both good advice. if her clitoris is really sensitive than the pain could interfere with her ability to orgasm. you might want to consider using something to slightly desensitize it. try something that contains peppermint. there's a product called "ready to go" that helps with an overly-sensitive clitoris. the peppermint is cool, tingly and arousing, but it ever so slightly numbs, so that it isn't overly-sensitive. the product was developed for just this sort of problem.