Question about this forum

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by TrumpCards, Apr 15, 2018 at 2:50 PM.

1. TrumpCards

TrumpCards That Wasn’t A Compliment!

I had thought I had read the terms of service, but I don’t remember this coming up. Are we allowed to use the r word for stupid people? I thought I had once seen someone use the n word for black people. If that isn’t ok, are we allowed to use other racial slurs?

2. BeatinFeet69

BeatinFeet69 Just another disillusioned tramp

Why would you want to man? Seems like a lil respect & a whole lotta love go way further than derogatory remarks & mean spiritedness do

3. TrumpCards

When I’m talking to people in person, I usually never use racial slurs (though in my mind, I do call rap and r&b n word music, and when a person gets their lips all over a cigarette or bottle they’re sharing, I think that’s n word lipping it; I know, I’m fucked up). I do use the r word regularly, and up until now on this site I’ve simply said “mentally deficient”.

4. Eric!

Eric! Member

You can say whatever you want, just be prepared for some type of reaction. Here's what I go by: Write as if the person you are communicating with is standing in front of you for real, and write what you would honestly say to that person.
    People get on here or other sites and forums and get brave and shoot off at the mouth with ignorant blissful shit, when they are truly cowards in person.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018 at 4:36 PM
  5. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Right on!

BeatinFeet69 likes this.
  6. BeatinFeet69

BeatinFeet69 Just another disillusioned tramp

It's not that you're fucked up man. It's the norm for people today to think in hateful terms. You just gotta ask yourself why you tend toward negativity & then, if you're not ok with it, work on changing your outlook to be less negative man.

wilsjane, Deidre and Eric! like this.
  7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff You Got A Bee On You Hat Staff Member Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

republican is allowed

nigger depends on context i suppose..the rules have changed so much its hard to say

8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment

lol

McFuddy likes this.
  9. Noserider

Noserider You Can Still Call Me Neo

Mods can use those words; we mortals cannot.

This is what I'm talking about. Why people feel the need to say hateful and disrespectful things is beyond me.

makihiko likes this.
  10. makihiko

makihiko Official hippie since 2005

Is there a section of these forums that you haven't trolled?

wilsjane likes this.
  11. TrumpCards

I’m not nearly as bad as a troll as some people.

makihiko likes this.
  12. makihiko

makihiko Official hippie since 2005

I have had a few good chuckles! troll away!