question about poppy tea, etc.

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by SpringSnow, Jun 6, 2004.

1. SpringSnow

SpringSnow Member

My poppy plant's pod just lost its flowers yesterday. I will be scraping it for opium in a few day. Now, I have a few questions for the more experienced poppy-lovers out there:

1) After taking the opium I believe it's still possible to use the pod for tea. Is that right?

2) In this case, should you first dry the pod or can you use it while it's still fresh?

3) What other parts of the plant can be used? Stem? Leaves?... Or should I just throw the rest away?

4) Should the pod be 'milked' more than once?

5) Is it okay to smoke the opium in a bong?

I'll greatlly appreciate any answers you can give me. Cheers.

2. tiki_god7

tiki_god7 Member

I've never tried it myself as my poppie's are only about 3 weeks along but I have read of grinding the pod up and makig tea....my guess would be to dry it so you won't lose any as it cakes to the side of the blender if it was wet...I don't know....just a thought

question for you now...how long does it take for the flower to drop(or pedals?) and when extracting the opium do you open the pod and scrape or just prick a whole in and let it drip? and once that part is done does it do you pack it together and let it dry so its like the rock you get when you buy it or what? I raeally have no clue but will need to know in a few months time...what you suggest?

3. SpringSnow

SpringSnow Member

My plant flowered for about 4-5 days, then over night it lost the petals (it took my plant about 4 and 1/2 months to flower...).

I'll be picking the opium tonight, so I'll let you know about the extraction tomorrow

4. THESHOCKER

THESHOCKER Member

I Read That You Make A Slit In The Pod About 3mm Deep And Collect The White Milk And Ingest It Or Smoke It