Question about peepers

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by David Vanzant, Jan 19, 2023.

1. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

I have this problem. Recently a neighbor of mine stopped me and said his son was asked by some neighborhood boys if he wanted to go see a naked woman taking a shower. She showed me a picture that he got off his sons telephone and he asked "is this your wife?" It was. Completely nude getting out of the shower.
    He said he had taken care of his son but that the other boys were still running the neighborhood looking in windows. My problem is, if they saw her in the bathroom then I'm sure they have seen us in the bed since the bedroom window is right next to the bathroom window. We usually have sex right after she takes her shower.
    My problem is - What should I do? My wife said it's up to me whatever I want to do but I'm just not sure how to handle this. Talk to the boys? Parents? or just pull the curtains. What are you opinions

~Zen~ likes this.
  2. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Uh, pull the curtains unless you want to be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor, since you know what's going on.
    Better is to catch at least one of them and make an example by holding him and calling the police and his parents.
    The rest will learn quick.

~Zen~ likes this.
  3. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

The dad said those boys have been doing this for several months. I'm sure they have already seen and recorded all kind of things on their phone. I mean, I use to sneak around and watch my neighbor getting out of the shower but I didn't have a cell phone to record it all on

4. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

You know I get a feeling that if you were to talk to the boys or their parents if you can even figure out who they all are, it's just going to go downhill. First thing they will point out is how come you leave your curtains up if you're changing clothes or whatnot. And then they might file a complaint.

~Zen~ and oldguynurse like this.
  5. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

I agree. Had one message that I should talk to the boys and let them watch one last time with the understanding that’s it - no more

6. Wolf osix

Wolf osix Members

Put a sign up saying “while you are looking in my window, you are being filmed on CCTV, recordings of which will be sent to your parents and possibly the police”

~Zen~, Josephinelcajon and scratcho like this.
  7. Josephinelcajon

Josephinelcajon Joseph

I was raised nudist. This would have been very boaring to me even at their age. The one parent knows already. I would close the curtains and put up a sign. Have fun with the sign or scare the shit out of them. I recommend something on the fun side. They get the message and stop. Piss them off and who knows!

Toker and ~Zen~ like this.
  8. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

Think we took care of it last night. Can't say on here what happened but they agreed not to come by anymore

9. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

I know what you mean. I was the same way. That's why I'm not sure what to do about this. It wouldn't be so bad except back when I did it I didn't have a phone to record everything I saw. My wife said it wouldn't be so bad and she really doesn't have a problem with them seeing her but she doesn't want us getting it on in the bedroom to be on the internet. Any suggestions?

10. Wolf osix

Wolf osix Members

Steel their thunder and put it out there first. Blur your faces etc.

Vermonstah likes this.
  11. David Vanzant

David Vanzant Members

you volunteering to take the video? lol

12. Toker

Toker Lifetime Supporter

Great idea to put up a sign listing the various criminal penalties available to them by being peeping toms. Make sure sign is big enough to shield the view, or close the drapes.

jimandjan and Josephinelcajon like this.