Question about masturbating just the penis head

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by razer, Apr 28, 2006.

1. razer

razer Member

I want to masturbate just by rubbing using the head of my penis. I have rubbed a sheet on it or shower water before and felt the most intense sensation. I think it is just like when girls masturbate their cit. But I can never keep it going and get off this way because it goes away.

Have any other guys tried this. It feels very intense and different than pumping your cock. I could actually feel some tingling in my body and stomach when I do it. I think the only thing that MIGHT work is a vibrator on my penis head. But they don't really make vibrators shaped for men. Have any guys tried a dildo or other sex vibrator on their head and able to get the right sensation?

I don't want to buy one if it won't work and I think it might not if I can't cover my head with it or if it doesn't have a texture. It needs to have a texture or it won't rub the nerves especially sinse I'm cut and my head is thicker.

I know there are a few jelly sleave type vibrators you can put your whole penis in but that might not work. They really should make more vibrators for men because that penis head is like a clit and we could get totally knew types of orgasms from using a special vibrator on that. I think it should be a little cup shape witha texture you can put on your penis head like a cap.

Any way do you guys at least know the different sensation I'm talking about. It is very strong and amazing on the whole body.

Thanks

2. DWM76

DWM76 Member

Try gripping your shaft with one hand and with a bit lube on the palm of your other hand rub the head of your dick.

My wife puts the rampant rabitt inside of her pussy and wraps her legs round me so my cock is between the end of the vibrator and my body. This is also good.

Not sure about male sex toys although I am thinking of buying one.

3. knight2

knight2 Member

DWM76 is talking about the "rosey palmer" technique . it is very intense! lube helps a great deal. if u pre-lube from your penis head already, that is the best. i can rub just my thumb over and in the meatus and the hole and it keeps producing pre-lube! very nice very intense. and i can come just from doing that, i can go for a very long time if i dont touch the frenulum(skin line under the head) or the coronal ridge(ridge at base of the head that wraps around into a v-shape underneath. if you avoid these until u want to come, it can last just about as long as u want to. it may be too intense at first, u may have to start and stop, but that can make it even more sensational! i have also held my hand still on the shaft and moved it in circles into my palm instead of just rubbing my palm over the head, very nice! u can do a combination, and then start the lube over the ridge and underneath when u r ready to explode!!

4. 305MSTRB8R

305MSTRB8R Member

I make the "ok" sign then wrap it right under my head with some lube,feels fucking incredible.

5. ChristianJ

ChristianJ Member

I usualy use lube, and just rub under the scar. and my cock head.

I have used a pump as well, and you should have a good rub, after using a pump anyway. Pumps get you in a real horn, Especially if you open your legs right out. It should feel really sensual.

Just chuck the lights off, (for privacy) and get rubbing..... Razer !

:2thumbsup:

6. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

When I masturbate manually, my hand rarely goes anywhere near the glans, focusing mainly on the shaft. In this way, lubrication is obviously never required. However, I also use my FleshLight a great deal, which directs 99% of the stimulus to the coronal ridge of the glans (and very effectively too, I might add). For this I start with just a small drop of Durex Play (about the size of a pea), which quickly gets evenly spread around. After a while I add to the lubrication by spitting into the insert, which make a very effective additive to the lubricant, immediately making things far more slippery.

Water, on its own is less than useless as a lubricant - in fact it tends to increase friction. For simple masturbation you can use pretty much anything as lube. However, if you are using condoms or any other sort of latex / silicone material be sure to only use water based lubricants specifically designed for the purpose.

7. Cutted

Cutted Cutted

Try putting the head under a jacuzzi jet. That will do it nicely.

8. Kaalvoet

Kaalvoet Banned

Theres a method called orange squeeze.Lube your palm,cup it over your penis head,and move your hand left and right,as you would have squeezed juice from an orange,its a killer!Do'nt stop,carry on.ALSO,in stead of the up and down pumping motion,move your hands/palms only in one direction,from the base,outwards over the glans,keep the presure even,this is a killer as well!

9. ajendus

ajendus Guest

hey razar... I don't know about the rest of you guys but I can barely stand my head getting rubbed like the ways you're talking about. For me it is tooooo intense. HAHA Really slow, long lubed up strokes are really amazing but the closer I get to orgasm the more intense it gets. I get these "mini-orgasms" that go from my groin down to my toes and up into my tummy. If I, or whoever is going it to me, don't stop, I'll literally do like little ab crunches it's so sensitive. HAHA If I go back to the head just before I ejaculate, I better be laying down cuz the orgasm will approach being painful. HAHA Actually, I'd be kinda jealous to find out so many guys can orgasm using a head only technique. It feels too good for me. Any dude's out there down with this technique?

10. cairoking

cairoking Member

It may sound crazy but i have just found the joy of an electric toothbrush.
    Place it at the base of the head of your penis, and turn it on, the orgasm is out of this world. The first time I did it my legs nearly gave way, it was that intense :2thumbsup:

11. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

That was how I first came ot an orgasm - with my mother's electric massager. It was technically a back massarger with different attachments - always wonder now what she did with it................

Simon

bigredinmass likes this.
  12. ChristianJ

ChristianJ Member

Thats how I do it. I do it at footy practice.... gotta have a sports bag under the door of course cause they can see ya doin it! thats fucking rude!

13. mmmniple

mmmniple Members

mmm,interesting post.
    I was searching about this because i have discover a way to stimulate a clitoris which is increible.
    They call then :Deliberate orgasm - welcomed method.
    Basicly is stimulate the clitoris at one oclock (looking AT it) and she is in a continuos orgasm,no full orgasm but it is increible.

Also i found some male can squirt rubbing his glans (after a orgasm),and it is similar to female ejaculation .(search on google "male squirt" or "male gushing" they are some japanesse vids increibles.
    But i dont know if the rosey palm knight2 explains it the same movement than this vids
    thanks

14. DMFP

DMFP Member

Yeah I know the sensation you are talking about.

I have tried this and suggest you try too...

Put a condom over the head of your cock only plus about 1cm of your shaft. Just work the head anyway you want, take your time - as you know it will intensify your orgasm. I am uncut and do this with my foreskin covering the head of my cock and would suggest you do same if you are uncut. It will work also if you are circumcised.

Let me know how it goes - good luck and enjoy:)

15. mmmniple

mmmniple Members

hi again.

Try to cover with cotton the glans and use a
    masseger on the center ( try no stimulate the frenillo nor the lower part
    )

16. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

You guys are full of tricks!Gotta get a Fleshlight!

17. ?

? Visitor

I'm twelve years old and what is this?

18. Moe

Moe Visitor

Wrap Janine's vibrating pirate cock ring just underneath the head of the Penis and mastorbate the same way you always would.. It is really intense.

19. Dark2358

Dark2358 Members

Hi i am i have to tell you i have a few days ago the wife was playing with the D we where going to have sex. She put a vibrator bullet size in the tip of my penis. She didnt move it just holding it in the same spot. At first didnt feel a thing 30 sec later the feeling was.like she was stroking it but she wasnt moving.i had an orgasms just with a vibrator on the tip, i had the biggest cum shot ever. It was an uncontrolable orgasm. My wife was very turn on.

20. TripleT

TripleT Members

My wife has used her magic wand on me in a similar manner and the results are always great. No stroking or anything, just the intense vibrations is enough to get me off.

In addition to this, Wahl makes a personal massager that you can buy at most drug stores or Target/Walmart. It comes with several attachments, but there is one that is cup shaped that fits right on the head. The vibrations on this massager are also very strong and either on its own or paired with some stroking is awesome. I think this toy is a somewhat popular one for women, but is a secret pleasure maker for men!