Question about Fisting and inserting various objects...

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by sp00ky, May 29, 2006.

1. sp00ky

sp00ky Member

Hey

My GF sometimes likes me to insert my fist, or other stuff in her pussy, like bottles, round fruits (oranges), dildos etc. She likes to insert as many as possible at the same time. The other day, we watched a video with a girl inserting an orange and then she pushed the orange in with a bottle, and she pushed the bottle very deep in her. She was crazy about it and we did it. She really enjoyed it, and I enjoyed it a lot.

She also likes to be penetrated with my cock and a dildo at the same time. She likes me to insert my fingers and streach her pussy. She likes me to push my fist inside and she goes crazy.

I really like these stuff but I am conserned about something.

She likes many stuff in her pussy, is it because she likes something thicker than my cock? And if we do these stuff for sometime, is that a chance she only feels good with these many stuff in her? Is that a chance she likes only stuff bigger and thicker than me?

And is that a chance for her pussy to be more loose? (You know, not being tight enough)

Sorry for my English!
    Thank u in advance

2. isaac

isaac Member

well it does seem she gets off on her pussy being streached!

I would suggest fucking her ass as ur cock will feel mighty big in there. Unless she stuffs things in that too. but its probable she hasnt gotten that far yet.

Talk to her about it let her know your worries... best way

3. sp00ky

sp00ky Member

No she does not like inserting stuff in her ass! We do some anal from time to time!

I talked to her, she doesnt want to make me worry, so she said to me that if i dont enjoy inserting stuff in her, we should not do it.

But i think i will do it and be carefu, because we both like it. It is so kinky and I guess i dont wanna stop!

Thank u !

Any other advice??

4. theblackrose

theblackrose Member

trust me, you dont want to stop...you want to go to a hardware store or a superwalmart or something and find large inanimate objects and surprise her with them...nothing more sexy than a jumbo plastic wiffle ball bat

5. sp00ky

sp00ky Member

THANK U!

I think i feel much more confidend about this! anyone who want to answer this part of my question:

I am really glad to be part of this great community!