Question about cockrings

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Richard70, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Richard70

Richard70 Guest

Hello,

We are experimenting with cockrings. I have tied various soft items around the base of my cock and balls for years, and I have learned that leaving things "snugged up" as I cum seems to hinder my orgasm intensity. However, I still cum, and it still feels amazing.

This weekend my wife and I picked up an actual cockring - it's adjustable, and has a "quick release" pull on it.

Please school me: should the material/item be removed or left on during orgasm?

Thank you,

Rich

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I haven't used one of those tie up ones but have seen them advertised. Possibly easy to make some of your own too. Have you tried using a stainless steel one yet - they make your penis very hard depending how tight fitting you want them ?
    I bought all of mine from a hardware / DIY store that stocks stainless steel rings for other purposes. Some of mine have an inside diameter of 38mm & that's a fairly tight fit when I'm erect. A slightly looser fitting one would be more comfortable thou. But I like to challenge some of my body parts sometimes too. It also makes my ejaculations squirt much more intense too. I haven't used them while having sex.
    A slightly less tighter fitting one wasn't available from the unusual place I bought it from - a hardware / DIY store.