question about buying..

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by MagicMedicine, Jan 3, 2005.

1. MagicMedicine

MagicMedicine Sailor Scent

ok, i finally got someone who can get either blotters or tabs, and im planning on getting some this week and doing it wednesday or thursday. the blotters are cheeper so i'll proly go with those. it'll be my first time and i was just wondering:

when you buy acid, is there a special way it should be packaged or anything? or do they show you it and just hand it to you or what? i want to go into this knowing as much as i can about the entire process, ya know?

2. scotsman

scotsman Member

The luck of the draw, USAs acid is better than the UKs without question, if i was you i'd buy 2 and if they do the biz order more.

3. LostChord

LostChord Member

ya i've learned the hard way.. you should always buy just a couple and test it out before you get a lot.. once i bought like 30 hits and if i had tried it 1st I woulda waited for something better before i bought a larger amount..

at 1st my guy (who was my best friend from kindergarten till probably about when we got to highschool) and at 1st we hadnt talked in a while or anything... and it started off just like handing it off and cya later.. then it kinda got more friendly and more comfortable each time.. to where he would show me different kinds he had and their names.. tell prices.. tell me about his experiences with each kind, and a rough idea (but who really knows) of a dosage range...

4. LostChord

LostChord Member

i've seen people refer to gel tabs as tabs and also tablets as tabs and also blotter as tabs

5. MagicMedicine

MagicMedicine Sailor Scent

as in gel tabs and blotters. this would be my first time trying this, so you think 2, or would 1 be good?

and i never buy a lot before i know the quality, of anything. you're SOL if they turn up bad or not what you wanted.

6. Schlüßelberg

Schlüßelberg Member

Depends on the availability, I'd say. If you're sure that it'll be around for a while, and given the low dosages nowadays, I'd start w/ 2 myself. If not, buy 4. try one to see if you can feel it. If it registers, try the other three five or six days later. If you can't feel one, it's probably not worth it. If you can get psychedelicised from one, then stock up. Have a trip sitter and try to do it in a secluded rural or park area; camping with a friend would be a good way to go. A nice fire, peaceful, calm, stars in the sky...

7. LostChord

LostChord Member

one of my first times I did one hit and really didnt feel anything.. sorta different.. but not really detached and maybe less then a handfull of visuals.. but then with the same acid i did 2.5-3 and it blew my mind..

so getting like 3 or 4 would be good.. try 1.. for a first time i suppose it gets you a little bit more comfortable with it becuase it should at least be a noticable change even with low LSD-25 ug. Then try like 2 or if your a little more prepared try 3.. but from myself and others ive talked to.. people tend to under-estimate the amount of power each hit can truly have and how going up an extra hit or two can be a large sum of LSD compared with how much you need for an experience..

I would have to say that when i first started and I did one hit and it wasnt much then did around 3 and I had one of the very top experiences of my life on..I wished that i hadnt jumped up so much and would have been ready to handle it a little better then I did..it started out as the best, turned into the 2nd worse, then returned to the best after it was over and I thought about it all...

but i'm just saying to be careful if you try one and dont really get anything.. dont go and eat like 7 or 8 the next time