Question about Bottoming

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by randikajamai, Feb 9, 2010.

1. randikajamai

randikajamai Member

Hey guys . I have never bottomed before and I am thinking of trying it. I wanted to use a dildo first so that my first experience will be a success.

Now, I have read that about 6" inside your butt, the intestine kind of takes a 90 degree turn. I have also read that if you insert a dildo (or cock), you might rupture your intestine. could someone please straighten me out "pun intended".

How does it all work and how do some guys take those big dildos and horse cocks if they have a curving pathway?

Thanks

Jcinalco likes this.
  2. Ivana13

Ivana13 Member

First up I'm a straight female, so I hope I hope I am not committing some forum faux pas responding here :)

Yes, your right there is a sharp bend in the plumbing 6-7 inches in. My boyfriend says he can feel his knob hitting a kinda dead end there too. FYI From my perspective tho it does not actually hurt to have a cock hit the lining there and I assume if it was doing any damage to that area then I would feel it.

Your also right that it is possible to tear the tissue, (anal fissure) but I would imagine that happens in combination with excessive friction, so use plenty of lube and no reason why you can't enjoy it problem free like millions of others do.

int0everything and jmadre like this.
  3. bubbler211

bubbler211 Member

last time I talked to a doc about this she said that your intestional tract does not feel pain,it only has the sense of whether or not it is full,kinda like your brain in a way

4. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

100% right..................Mrs Poplo ................

5. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I loved my first bottom, some say they never felt a thing but I sure did. He must have been around 9 or 10 inches and I felt every inch of it.....

Nakednudist likes this.
  6. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well, I love to bottom and the only time I ever felt pain was when the man who entered me had a very long penis and he was aggressive. It was deep pain, too - not initial pain from entering.
    However, that was a one time thing and has ever happened since. As with any orifice, there has to be a capacity.

I'm not sure you can really practice with a dildo. I think it takes experience to relax enough to let a man enter you. There are techniques on how to allow your ass to receive any sized object.

Jcinalco likes this.
  7. int0everything

int0everything Members

Dildos never worked for me, but guys really do. I found dildos to be really stiff and uncomfortable. The penis has a bit of flex to it. Buttplugs on the other hand are different story. I would start there with some small ones and work up. Sometimes my guy will loosen me up with a plug while I suck on him to get him ready, then when he is ready we both are :)

Si69 likes this.
  8. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Definitely.......a cock attached to a guy with a pulse is far superior to any dildo......practice would be best with a sensitive partner but failing that butt plugs etc.

The Delights of bottoming

………anticipation as you lie there on your belly or on your hands and knees knowing soon you will have a hard cock inside you; the sounds of him putting a condom on, and the feel of his hand lubing up your hole and teasing it with his fingers………the feel of his hard cock rubbing up and down your crack and……then….at the entrance of your pussy……prising it’s way into you. And the gorgeous feeling as it enters right into you and slides deep as.

To arch back with him deep inside you and slowly fucking you with his arm around your chest holding you back as you kiss together and then his hands grip your hips and your are held for his pleasure as he drives into you getting faster with his thrusts. And the delicious feeling as his hard throbbing cock hits your prostate and you gasp!

Then he pulls out, grabs your legs and swings you over on to your back, lifts your legs and holds them wide apart as, hand-free, he pokes and guides his hard cock into your pussy. Deep at first, then falls over on top of you to put his tongue in your mouth and kiss you deeply, slowly moving his cock in and out, fucking you – that gorgeous animal feeling of him using you, of his power and of his desire and arousal. And then just he uses just the tip of his hard cock on your hole entrance and teases your prostate, in and out hitting your prostate each time and you reach for your cock and enjoy the super sensations wracking your body.

And then he swings you back on your belly again, grabs your hips and pulls you up in a doggy position again and half stands over the top of you crouching with his legs half bent and slides back into you deep again -that gorgeous feeling of his cock back into you again, and his power as he rises and falls on top of you fucking you fast and deeply, enveloping you with his body, feeling his increasing arousal as you keep your arse up high and slump your head and shoulders to the bed loving the sensation of him using your bum, of his cock thrusting into you and him getting faster and harder as his climax gets nearer……and then his moan, his grunting and you feel him ejaculating into you and you push back onto his thrusting ejaculating cock and you milk him for all he can give you.

Happy bottoming OP

Simon :)

9. DonJ

DonJ Senior Member

I have not had the opportunity to receive anal yet, but this is what I want!

Lookin4fun60148 likes this.