Pussy Lips !?!

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by paintitblack, Mar 4, 2006.

1. paintitblack

paintitblack Member

There are so many threads about cocks: smallest cock, biggest cock, uncirumcised or circumcised and so on.
    Now let's talk about pussy, pussy lips come in different sizes as well and i was wondering if you have any comments about this subject.

Have you ever slept with a girl with big lips, how big were they, did it feel different, was it all surprising in any way, did you like it, was she proud of her pussy? :) anything. I'd really like to know!

2. Raving Sultan

Raving Sultan Banned

they usually are very fun to nibble on. they arent internal and no juices are on them just meaty fun

Jtaste likes this.
  3. Anaconda man

Anaconda man I am not a hippy

Tying them in a knot can be fun!

4. callinghome

callinghome Member

I dont like the way huge lips look when they hang out of the labia majora. But its okay =)

5. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

Like most men, I am a total big labia addict.

I contribute a lot to the hugely successful dedicated website http://www.large-labia-productions.com

As you can see, I use the same nickname there. Check the forum where members upload pics.
    Johnschlong worships big pussy lips, dangling beefcurtains, monstermeatflaps, gravity lips. I am on my knees now, praying to them.

Soncho33 likes this.
  6. happy_kel

happy_kel thug life.

hahaha

7. paintitblack

paintitblack Member

:D thank you!

there's gotta be more, people please ???!!!?

8. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

Girls, why don't you post pics of your big luscious lips in here so we can admire them? No need to show your face, just your pussy's face will suffice.
    Thanks so much!!

Soncho33 likes this.
  9. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

ha!

10. well...I like firm and sort of tight looking lips..but its not so important because i'm generally looking at her face while having sex.

Interestingly, i think my preference for vaginas has a lot to do with taste and moistness. I like juicy, runny, tight vaginas. Like a little cup of honey l)

11. De Sade

De Sade Member

Not a fan of lo-hanging lips...maybe its the bi-adventurous in me, but give me a big clit to suck on and now we're talkin'

12. paintitblack

paintitblack Member

the only thing about sex that i don't love is my pussy :( i just do not feel ok about my big inner pussy lips. it's such a turn off for me to think about it. if i sleep with someone for the first time i get really worried if he might say something bad or be disappointed. everyone has said that my pussy feels good and tastes good and smells good, but it's hard for me to believe that it also looks good

boj and Soncho33 like this.
  13. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Well, I don't know you personally or anything, but.....

BELIEVE GUYS when they compliment on your pussy! *nods*

:)

14. paintitblack

paintitblack Member

thanks.

i'm Really trying to get over it but no progress so far :(

15. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Well, without getting into a lot of details, my ex's inner lips aren't exactly on the small side either, and I LOVED them. So don't stress. ;)

16. Then you obviously have a bigger issues. Really....a guy would never say those things unless he means it.

Think about it, obviously hes already got you into bed, so whats the point in flattery ;) Be happy with your little cat.

17. paintitblack

paintitblack Member

Thank you!

oh shit, i've turned this topic too personal :D

ok, so tell me, does bigger pussy lips feel different? If i was a guy i'd deffinitely like to find out how does it feel

18. BoozeJockey

BoozeJockey Member

Personally i waaaaaaay prefer small lips. It looks so much hotter when you're in there with those...To me, big lips just aren't feminine.

As for the issue about big lips feeling different...No they don't really actually feel different when you are actually inside that i've noticed.

19. Wicked Penetration

Wicked Penetration Member

Oh, man... personally I think it feels HOT. I love the way bigger pussy lips slide all around my cock when I'm fucking her... when I hear the slurping sounds of her pussy sucking in my cock I can imagine the pussy lips just moving all around my shaft... so hot!

63688 likes this.
  20. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

No bigger pussy lips don't feel different, but a guy gets much more excited when he sees them. And the brain's the most important sex organ: big pussylips are subconsciously decoded as "wow this girl is such a sex bomb, I'm so lucky".

Really, paintitblack, praise yourself lucky for having a luscious pussy. It's a sign of health and it makes men happy and horny.

I'm not saying this to comfort you. I'm willing to prove it. Here's my phone number, I live in Belgium, I'm willing to travel: +0032 14 55 88 98. Ryan Air has cheap flights.