Pussy Hair

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by 3rd Husband, Aug 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

That's sad to hear, if that isn't your preference I can understand it might be off-putting. Even if she thinks that keeping it shaved looks like a little girl, that's not a reason to keep a full bush, especially if you know your partner doesn't like it. I mean, there are so many alternatives between shaved bare and the full bush. I'm sure it would already be a huge improvement if she would trim that bush, or even better, partially shave it to leave just a little triangle or landing strip. That's definitely not a little girl look, but I'm sure it would make it so much more pleasant for you.

regina73, Ybcican and Focus136 like this.
  2. Orlando30

Orlando30 Members

I like a bush and my girlfriend keeps a bush. But even as a bush lover, I agree with you that the sight of pubes peeking out at the side of underwear isn't the most charming. My girlfriend simply buys regular panties, hipsters, or boy short style panties which cover all of her bush. She feels better in it and it looks more attractive. Lingerie is a bit more difficult, as it's usually covering a bit less, but she has some nice lingerie with panties which are wide enough to cover everyting. Obviously, mesh/see-through underwear is out of the question as well. She is aware of the fact that not all underwear looks good if you have a bush, so that she needs to be a bit more selective when buying underwear. For example, she doesn't wear thongs, because they won't cover all of her bush and you would see big tufts of hair sticking out at the sides. She used to wear them in the past, but she doesn't really feel comfortable in a thong anymore. In my opinion, if a woman has pubes, if she's wearing underwear it looks much neater if all of the pubes are covered! If it's just a landing strip, she can probably wear a thong, but if it's a full bush, a thong isn't the best idea. Even with a full bush, a woman can pay attention to her looks and what underwear looks best on her.

3. zorro69

zorro69 Members

A v. accommodating babe ;)...like wat she said :)...to each their own

4. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Wow...like wat this babe said too ;):)...pussy hairless makes her feel sexier ;):eek:

5. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Believe this babe is in a dilemma ...to shave or not to shave below ?? :confused:...which 1 to please, bf or hubby ?? ...

Orlando30 likes this.
  6. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Ok babe...i'll do it for you :p

7. zorro69

zorro69 Members

Sharing the same sentiment :)

8. zorro69

zorro69 Members

I like ladies with their pussies trimmed too :);)

9. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I think she did the right way to keep her pussy more naturally. So, whenever you like to track her pussy to leak you should spend a little time pushing her silky bushes back to see what's going over there on! So, it makes you more excited and turns you on more.

Orlando30 and Straight Up like this.
  10. Pierced guy

Pierced guy Newbie

I believe that scent is a big sexual attraction and plays a big part in this debate. A full Bush hold on to a ladies pheromones far more than a bare pussy which I find very attractive. I enjoy the look of a slick vagina and can make out the details of a ladies anatomy far easier without the pubic bush but the scent of a lady is far better with a full Bush and I believe that this attracts a lot of male attention.

PGA, Old70#PA, zorro69 and 2 others like this.
  11. JiminPA67

JiminPA67 Members

I don't mind hair, but my preference is strongly for no hair at all.

Altman and Klimax2gether like this.
  12. el demente

el demente Supporters HipForums Supporter

I have always strongly been in the camp of no hair, I hate getting hair stuck in my throat. But you know just a bit of hair is so sexy looking.

Straight Up likes this.
  13. curiousbear

curiousbear Senior Member

To me the natural is visually erotic. But clean shaven or nicely groomed sounds delicious

Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
    Orlando30 and Straight Up like this.
  14. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Simple....just shave one side and leave it on the other . Pleases both of them .

15. SMILEYScotty

SMILEYScotty Members

Pussies with hair feel warmer.

Straight Up likes this.
  16. curiousbear

curiousbear Senior Member

I also think the big picture is important... For example, I had found a coworker exposing (appeared to be very intentional - I suspected she having some psychological issues) her arm pit hair in the cafeteria but I found another woman who is into permaculture very attractive. She and her family are in back to living on the land lifestyle. Her arm pit hair was noticeable as she was explaining about their garden and greenhouse with her kid in her hip. I started thinking why in one case it was repulsive but in another case it feels so comfortable.

I think pubes in one woman might not be welcoming to me but another woman might be entirely erotic. It depends her overall personality, style and such.

17. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Some is also down to fashion trends in my view and some perhaps commercially driven ( beauty industry) . It only needs a couple of celebrities to come out and reverse a trend and then more will follow .Many of us are like sheep looking to be guided by others .

A good example of this sort to trend is guys facial hair. In the 80s we had the moustache phase and currently we now have the beard and facial hair, which has been with us for some time . On a side note about this ,for me this separates the boys from the men. Boys beards in their 20s is like bum fluff ,my son who is nearly 22 being no different lol . Proper facial hair doesnt start until around 30ish and onwards . The razor blade industry must be having nightmares about this current trend :), but diversified in finding products for the fairer sex .

6Sailor9 and curiousbear like this.
  18. DonJ

DonJ Senior Member

My wife loves it smooth. She has been shaving since the mid-80's and keeps it all totally clear without a hair in sight. We live in Florida and spend a lot of time outdoors - beaches, pool, parks, etc. On occasion, we will visit a nude beach or resort. She favors this style because, in her eyes, it makes her body look better to others whether in or out of a swimsuit. She also has a favorite activity that involves me laying on my back and does not want me to inhale anything that would cause me to stop for a bit.

Klimax2gether, JeffT and regina73 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.