punks

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by chrismith, Jun 10, 2006.

1. chrismith

chrismith Member

not peace punks, but punks! man, why do punks hate hippies???

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

[​IMG]
    who says they do?

3. chrismith

chrismith Member

every punk i know.

4. same here, every punk hates hippies.

5. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

mmmmm, assumptions
    what fun

6. NovaStarwind

NovaStarwind Member

I don't know about them hating hippies, but I tend to shy away from punks because every time I'm around them there tends to be unneccesary violence, so I don't know if they really actually hate hippies or what... but yeah, assuming is bad!

~Nova

7. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

yeah, it's pretty crazy that there's such a rift between subcultures.

8. Shambhala Peace

Shambhala Peace Senior Member

Thanks Nimh for the lyrics....:D

Who cares if punks "hate" hippies? They have their preferences, and if they don't like us - we'll stay out of their way. No sense crying over it, we've got better things to do.

9. rainbowedskylover

rainbowedskylover Senior Member

because they think all hippies are hopelessly idealistic junks with bad music taste?

10. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

that thread kinda grosses me .. i hate when people become such a classification... and you are as what the classification you're in requires to be... fuck it, i am me, i will be punk or hippie if time decided shall be

11. Art Delfo

Art Delfo It is dark

I've never herd of mondern ones hating hippies. Though the first ones did. This was because basicly hippie culture had become part of the mainstream. People who had been hippies when they were teens became republicans and so the first punks hated hippies.

12. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Banned

Real down sleepin in duh gutter with their dogs and women dirty black clothed spiked all over even face tatooed junky punkz loved me in Key West last year on Simonton Beach next to the shitterz in duh parking space next to the back fence under duh shrubz in the corner.

13. Lainey

Lainey Member

because hippies are pussies, duh

14. Crosslight

Crosslight Banned

the way some people find to deal with what they can't understand is hate........

15. Lainey

Lainey Member

as well as people who love dont understand the gratitude of hate.

16. Lainey

Lainey Member

17. spooner

spooner is done.

I know punk bars I wouldn't have the balls to enter wearing tie-dye.

18. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Banned

an row your way way away frum that place you call ShitCreek, meh Bluudy.

19. Crosslight

Crosslight Banned

I am capable of hate (I hate suicide bombers)....but I don't hate someone just because he has a different culture....

20. joo kyle

joo kyle thisandthat

Punks belive in getting their way threw violance and view the hippies peaceful ways as beeing a bunch of pussies. But weather it's violance or protests the goal is the same.