Punishing my boyfriend

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Females_over_males, Nov 16, 2018.

1. nicky m

nicky m Members

Sounds good me and my ex were like it during sex and I used to punch him round the face...I just love it when they get truly angry it makes for such an amazing time. Choking, punches to the ribs, being paddled and I pinned him down and choked him until he did it my way. Soooo amazing it was even better when the tables were turned on me too

2. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

Have you ever pegged him?

Sambone likes this.
  3. nicky m

nicky m Members

Oh yeah and he was begging to get me to make him cum

4. Females_over_males

You go girl. There is this one guy that I did a "r word" fantasy role play with. He liked for me to restrain him and then tell him that I was about to put him through the terrible things that men have put women through since the beginning of time. And then I would strap on and "sexually assault" his ass. We both absolutely loved it

Sambone, BoyToy69 and Happy Guy like this.
  5. Pantyqueen

Pantyqueen Members

I am spanked weekly. It is good for me as it reminds my who is in control in my relationship

Kinkey likes this.
  6. Pantyqueen

Pantyqueen Members

Ass whipped with belt nothing else

Kinkey likes this.
  7. Ralph612

Ralph612 Members

Ive been there with wife.It works for sure.

Females_over_males likes this.
  8. Ralph612

Ralph612 Members

She had paddle made in craft shop by lady.Ithas my name on it and Hubby spanker on other side.I had to go pick it up.Most embarrassing.As she took money for it she could hardly stop giggling

Females_over_males likes this.
  9. nickcell321

nickcell321 Newbie

How do I get my girlfriend to do this? Ive tried misbehaving and hinted toward wanting it but she didn't actually do it. I've always wanted to be spanked across her lap especially by hand. She's kind of in charge of me anyways and I seem deserving of a punishment alot of times and I would really like for her to start punishing me regularly.

10. crazytrain341

crazytrain341 Members

I've always been the dominant one, never sub. But I find this intensely arousing, I'm confused. Now what?

11. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Switch

12. Females_over_males

Best thing to do is just tell her. You have a good foundation already with her being in charge, so just present the idea to her. Just go for it :blush:

Sambone and Scharff like this.
  13. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Since my earliest intimate relationships with women, I've had three women initiate dominance through physical discipline that involved spanking or whipping my fanny. Each time, I loved it and encouraged them by telling them when I'd been a bad boy. Usually, they simply decided when it was time to put me over a knee or bend me over a table.

My favorite part of the experience was having to strip from the waist down. The after-spanking inspection can be deeply humiliating, because physical punishment of that kind makes my penis shrink to its very smallest state. Although I may claim to be a man, your eyes see that I'm left with the red bottom of a naughty boy, and the peenie of a very little boy.

From time to time, I deserve a spanking just for being small. Presenting myself before a woman that way is disrespectful to her, and deserving of punishment in and of itself.

Have you noticed the phenomenon of spanking-induced extreme shrinkage?

image.jpeg

Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
    BoyToy69 and crazytrain341 like this.
  14. Jbbfan

Jbbfan Members

I must admit I have not read the whole thread, just curious you are now spanking your bf then?