Pubic hair...

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Universal_Donor, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Universal_Donor

Universal_Donor Member

This post has probably already been asked several times, but I'm lazy and don't want to see if it's still there.

Ok, question to the fellas. Do you like it when a girl is shaved, has a little there, or is natural. Because I don't really know which way to go with that?

2. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I am quite content with however the woman chooses to be -- shaved, trimmed, or full grown. It's all beautiful. You decide what you like, and let your man be satisfied with whatever that is. If he can't abide or accept it, you need a better man.

-Jeffrey

3. Gabino

Gabino Member

Makes no difference at all.

It's all good.

4. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

"Tis what's beneath that counts!
    personally, the bushier the better (crotches not government!)

5. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

SHAVED!! good eating. and no hair in the back of the throat

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I prefer trimmed or shaved. Natural is kinda gross. I can deal w/ it, I'd rather not though.

7. parnell

parnell Member

Waxed & oiled

8. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

Full bush, ideally extending on to inner thighs + sexy trail to navel. Dark hair especially hot!

9. flake

flake Member

BALD, hair = BLAH

10. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

Well Im not a guy but I can tell you a few things.............. You should go with what ever is comforatable and makes you feel sexy. If you like be full shaven go for it if you like to be all natural ( trim it down a bit) go for it. If you like having a bit there than do it. I personally love being full shaven I find it to make me feel sexy (also I really dont like any body hair on myself or my partner) but as i said what ever is comforatable or makes you feel sexy. hope I helped in some way.

11. ILoveMyGuitar

ILoveMyGuitar Member

My girlfriend has had it all, and I love it all. Each has a certainly sexiness to it. Hair, trimmed, bald, nothing is about to stop me from eating it, that much I know.

Peace :)

12. JohnnyATL

JohnnyATL Banned

To much Bush is bad for everyone!

13. Purple_Rhapsody

Purple_Rhapsody Member

I'm kind of partial to being shaved myself. I like to have a landing strip to cover up my thick inner labia! I'm still quite shy about my thickness. However, I do shave completely around the entrance and partially above! After about a week it's all grown back though, so when I'm not getting any it gets pretty demanding to shave often, so I'll let it grow out until I can't stand it anymore. I also hate to shave because I often experience some cutting! EEER, that can be unpleasant. I just don't take my time in shaving, and if I do, I still get bumps! It's a lose lose situation! I just hope for the best, if I come out with the worst, my man likes it either way!!!

14. Revenant Phantasm

Revenant Phantasm Member

Shaved, natural, lil fuzz.. Doesnt matter as long as its exposed and wide open.

15. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I like to shave my pubic hair because I have a strange aversion to pubic hair (my own). I don't know why.

16. One Arm Steve

One Arm Steve Member

you gotta at least trim ladies. i mean jeez.

17. Ladylocks

Ladylocks Banned

Ask your bf to shave his pubes as well. Why should you be the only one to do it.

Men have a pedophile fantasy for shaved girls.

18. juggla

juggla Member

it doent matter, i slightly prefer a little hair, but if any guy wont fuck cause the chick has a bush is a fag.

19. Gladstone Screwer

Gladstone Screwer Member

I prefer a bush although I am partial to the others.

20. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

almost like most teenage boys, i anxiously hope to spot pubic hair at any time or place — in a movie, a magazine, or more importantly, in person. pubic hair still holds the same signifying value it did for me when i was younger — it stands for nudity and sexuality. i understand that there are a probably a host of reasons that one might want to spend their spare time scraping a razor along their most delicate of parts. oral sex is one of the most obvious motivations for this bold betrayal of human nature because pubic hair is regarded as somewhat of hindrance, if not a full-blown nuisance, in the act of oral sex. pubic hair has the tendency to obscure some of our most orgasmic spots, making it difficult for both the giver and receiver. for the receiver, pubic hair covers areas of the skin that could otherwise be aroused, and for the giver, public hair makes it difficult for one to get totally funky with their business. when you shave off your pubic hair, your once "private parts" run together with the rest of the highly-cleansed female body. as a result, there is no immediate visual distinction between legs, thighs, stomachs, and genitals. for guys like myself, this is one of the greatest losses of the modern dream woman. au naturelle, please ladies. PLEASE.