psylocibin in caps and stims?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by desert nightmare, Jun 21, 2006.

1. desert nightmare

desert nightmare Senior Member

How much are in each? I've heard that there is a lot more in the caps then in the stims, is this true? Also i eat a bunch of stims the other day and only one cap, and the next day i had the worst head ach of my life. Last time i ate a bunch of stims i also had a head ach the next day as well. Could this be from the stims, or just an effect of the shrooms in general?

2. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

i dont think the stem to cap ratio of psilocybn is that different

3. desert nightmare

Yea but i'm really concerned about the head ach question. Can anyone help me there?

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Not until you stop saying stims

5. desert nightmare

My bad, stems. Now can you help?

6. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Ok, as far as Iknow, the caps may conatain more, but the stems are still bangin. As far as headaches go, I have never heard/experienced such a thing from shrooms, so I think maybe you just encountered a coinciednce.

7. desert nightmare

if it happens again though i'll feel pretty sure that it's not a coinceidence. Since i never get head achs.

8. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

i also felt really bad and had a headake a day later....

i think its just cuz ur drained...some people dont have that some people do...all u need is a good night sleep i beleive.

9. bamboo

bamboo Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The spirit might be telling you that your head or heart ain't right yet or it could be that she doesn't like you.

10. desert nightmare

by that you mean the drug right?

11. severedheadstoner

severedheadstoner ridiculously sane

I've heard that there's more psylocibin(sp?) in the stems. That's just what i've heard though.

About the headaches - i've never experience a headache on mushies. Could it be that you ate one or two of the wrong kind of shroom? Did you pick them yourself? If you bought them, do you know and trust the dude you scored off? If all the shr0oms you ate looked the same, then you can probably rule this out.

12. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

no im pretty sure the level of psilocybin is slightly higher in caps, but it really doesnt matter that much as its very close.

13. MorphMan

MorphMan Member

If you want to be a stickler then fine the caps have more psilocybin/psilocin. The ratio is close to 60% in caps, 40% in stems. It's never worthwhile to throw out the stems. Eat em all.

14. Chicago_Typewriter

Chicago_Typewriter rebmeM

dead thread.. but i think you'd get a headache due to pupil dilation.. if your eyes let in morel ight you are bound to have a headache the next day sometimes... i thought of that while i was standing for o canada trippin on shrooms in law class.

15. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

lmao, nice stats. Too bad people would be frothing at the mouth from one cap if 60% of its weight was psilocybin.

16. phoenix_indigo

phoenix_indigo dreadfully real

I could be wrong but I got the impression they meant of all the psilocybin in the mushroom ... 60% of it was in the cap, and 40% in the stem... not that 60% of the weight of the mushroom was psilocyb

17. 2cesarewild

2cesarewild I'm an idiot.

Ah ok I was like wttfffff, late night vicodin postings

18. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

Most of the active drugs are just beneath the surface or "skin." Equally in stems and caps. This means the good stuff is in the "shake."