Psychonauts, hippies, philosopohers and commercial media

Discussion in 'Metaphysics and Mysticism' started by digital 3.0, Jan 9, 2005.

1. digital 3.0

digital 3.0 Member

Its my interpretation, that anybody can make anything seem real. But what is real, I do believe is energy, spirits and ideas. If thoughts create energy, like so many pshychic books i've read claim, and science claims then the only limit is to how you use that thought. I do believe in lots of shit, i've had near death experiences and out of body experiences. I've meditated many times and got real results from psychic practices. I do believe that some religions if not all are the same, just different interpretations of the after-life. But the same messege is clear, if you look at it on a universal level.

2. Psychedelic Moss

Psychedelic Moss Member

3. sassure

sassure Member

If you think about it, spirits and ideas are reducible to energy, albeit different sorts of energy. Consciousness itself is a higher form of energy. God is an even higher construct of energy. Love itself is an energy transaction. Once one gets started.....

4. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I absolutely agree. There is a plane that exists where one has to MAKE things real, because it's beyond whether or not you can touch and see it.... by believing, it becomes.

5. Mystic Echo

Mystic Echo Member

I believe this to be so, Cerridwen, one of the movies that comes to mind with this is "What Dreams May Come." It is very powerful and if any of you haven't seen it- I truly recommend it!:)

6. sassure

sassure Member

Remember what the Alchemists were looking for? They wanted to know how to transmute any metal into gold.

Spiritually speaking, energy transmutation is the Metaphysical Philosophers' Stone...but no lab is needed.....all that is needed really are Power and Intention.
    "Evil" energy can be transmuted into "Good" energy this way.....a transformation that puts mere physical alchemy in the shade.

Dr. Wayne Dyer is one more who has discovered this.....watch his The Power of Intention on PBS.