psychic tools

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by cerridwen, Feb 1, 2005.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

you know what I mean... tea leaves, tarot, runes etc... does anyone use them? if so, how effective are they to you?

I've been using Tarot more than anything... very effective lately, it's quite trippy what comes of them...

2. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

i pulled out my robin wood deck for the first time in ages today and did a reading. spot on as usual

hey, do you know if there's a tarot website where you can take the info from a reading that you do in real life and put it online easily? i'm thinking of something where you can pick your layout and your deck and then input the cards that came up for you. kind of like a way of saving the reading or sharing it online. i know there's lots of sites that will do an automated reading for people electronically, but i'm not looking for anything like that.

3. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

hmm, id be interested but i dont really feel that i have needed them to get to where i am now. i dont know.. i had an out of body experience and enough "break-through" moments that if i really sit still and listen, things can come.

although i am interested in trying things.

4. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

i hear what you're saying interval, and usually i feel the same way. tools can help to focus intent and are great for newbies or if a person is feeling a little scattered or whatever.

my greatnana used to read tea leaves. my mom used to be able to use telekinesis when she was a teenager and has prophetic dreams. and i've always known things and have had a pyrokinetic experience.. so i guess it runs in my family. i havent used any tools for a long time, when i did a reading with the tarot the other day, it was probably the first time in years that i had done so. it really did help me to focus though, all of my scattered thoughts gathered together easily.

5. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

with travelling around uk on parranormal investigations " i first used dowsing rods to connect with a spirit . i was a bit sceptical when i seen people using them (thought the person was turning them ). it was only when i had a go with them "asking the spirit questions" they moved by themselves . yeah amazing. / peace /

6. Arachne

Arachne Member

i rarely use divination. but when i do, i usually water scry.

7. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I like to read tarot cards...

I've only done it for a couple of years... It's hard to do a cold reading when I don't know someone from Adam... but if I am doing a reading for someone I know, I can really peel the onion and get down to the root of things... Very trippy indeed.

I have a beautiful Renaissance deck - works well for me because I'm addicted to Greek mythology :)

8. ciaobello24

ciaobello24 Member

Arachne,
    I have always wanted to learn how to scry! How did you do it?

I read the cards. If I'm in pressing need of my psychic gift i do three simple things.

1 clear my mind detach myself from human emotions.

2 ask god

3 listen for an answer

It works for me
    Blessings to all
    jesu