Psychic in reverse/broadcasters...

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by nimh, Jan 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

Have you ever encountered someone who sends their energy out very strongly?

I was around this woman once who was being treated for a mental illness (a little bipolar, a little schizotypal, and a bit of paranoia) and she just vibrated like a radio tuned into the static between channels. It was *really* freaky.

And then on another occasion, i was at a therapeutic touch seminar, and i got a huge wave of bubbly warmth from the woman who was giving the seminar. She glanced over in my direction, and WHOOMPH! That was AMAZING!

I pick up bits and pieces from people all the time, but the two incidences that i just mentioned were more than what i usually pick up at random, they were both sending out really strongly.

2. Sebbi

Sebbi Senior Member

Everyone sends out really strongly, it's just a case of whether you are listening or not.

Sebbi

3. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

true, but sometimes, it's like the stereo is cranked on full blast without even trying to hear, ykwim?

4. old_crone

old_crone Super Moderator Super Moderator

Hi Nimh

Yes, they are even refered to as psychic vibrators. Used by political, media, and those wishing to gain attention and notice for gain.

On their own they just radiate with such intensity as if there is no shut off valve. Most do not see this as a part of psychic developement much like the empath, the sensitive, the seer and or remote viewer, and or healer aspects to name a few.

The way to deal with these people is to be aware of energy. Energy is energy is energy. How you recieve, and react to the energy is yours.

many governments are exploring these vibrators, who can be both positive, and negitive depending on the way they developed as a child, for spy, and war, peace, or chaos or just to gain power in some area or group. This is also an area where remote viewers are trained because of the clouds of intensity and energy that can alter the pictures seen.

Interesting enough most psychic vibrators do not know they are gifted. They just see this as "their personality" When they get beyond the emotional, and learn how to use this gift, they are a power to be aware of.

5. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

Thanks aireal, as always, your words are very insightful. :D i had never heard the term psychic vibrator, but it sure fits. Do you know of any books, etc where i could read more about this phenomenon?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.