psychic dreaming

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by cerridwen, Feb 1, 2005.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

has anyone else experienced this?

I haven't made it a point to get myself into psychic dreaming, but there has been a couple times where I've had a dream of a person I've never met before, and I'd meet them within a day or two, or I'd dream about something happening like a phonecall and then it'd happen within a week... it's so weird...

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

I've had several dreams that have come true over the following months or years..

3. Diddy Dreads

Diddy Dreads Member

I read something which was cool. Three guys were taken by scientists into a room and they were introduced to each other for the first time. They were told to arrange a time and a place to meet each other in a dream. A week later they came back and were asked to write down what happened. 2 of them had met at the place in the dreams and their statements (i.e. conversation and what happened) matched each others. The 3rd man had forgotten to dream to go there. The 2 men didn't mention him turning up. I thought that was wierd :D

4. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i had a very vivid dream, altho "seemingly" unimporant cause everything is both not importand yet vitally important at the same time..

the rest of my so-called "psychic dreams" werent of the future but my soul telling me answers that i either couldnt or wouldnt grasp in this plane.

5. kurdtkobain

kurdtkobain Member

I do that all the time, it's awesome I love the feeling of knowing stuff before it happens. Sometimes I have dreams about places moslty, then the next week my family will tell me we are going there. I mean not specific towns or cities but like buildings or roads. The most re-accuring dream I have is on a hill or in a store, and I do the exact same things all the time, I even ask myself in my dream why I'm here again.