Psychiatrist

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by I_Am_A_Robot, May 30, 2004.

1. I_Am_A_Robot

I_Am_A_Robot Member

my psychiatrist might test me after being in the mental institution she works at. and i was wondering doesnt she need my moms consent. and is my mom letting her without telling me. I know you guys may not know much about this situation. but do psychiatrists have the power to test you man!

THE POWER!

2. crashandburn

crashandburn Member

What exactly are they going to test you for? My psychiatrist just plain out asked me if I had experimented or were on any drugs. I told her about how I smoked MJ about 3x a week, how I've tried other stuff, maybe a couple of more times than others (acid, coke, shrooms, various uppers). Everything is extremely confidential and I doubt that he/she can test you without parental permission and if so then the only thing they would do is give the results to your mom or dad. Just ask your psychiatrist why and if he/she says that it is not because of your parents wanting you to take the test then refuse to take it.

3. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

no, if you are a minor a drug test cannot be taken without your parents consent, although your parents don't have to tell you that they have given their consent.

4. I_Am_A_Robot

I_Am_A_Robot Member

she says it intefers with my medication which it probaly does. and she will stop being my pscyhiatrist if i test positive or some shit. so thanks for the information

5. Spinner

Spinner Member

SO WHAT
    I HATE MYSELF!!!!!!
    :mad: