psychiatrist

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by AcousticPeace, Apr 2, 2007.

1. AcousticPeace

AcousticPeace Member

im going to the psychiatrist for depression, what do you think they'll prescribe me?

2. wiuf

wiuf Member

nothing fun. most likely some kind of anti-depressant.

3. AcousticPeace

AcousticPeace Member

yeah, they gave me zoloft.. alright to snort i suppose?

4. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

If you wish to insuflate something for no other reason but to commit such an act, then yes. If you are looking for any enjoyable mind altering condition, or any sort of high, then, no :)

5. wiuf

wiuf Member

right.

6. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Antidepressants generally have no recreational value at all. SSRI and SNRI reuptake inhibitors have limits, like aspirin has limits to it's painkilling ability.

Act a fool. Like you have anxiety issues. Then you might get something fun (Xanax, Valium, other lame ones that you can say don't work so you can get the awesome ones, lol)

7. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

Work your way up. Take what he gives you then go back and say it's not working and go back and say the new pills arn't working and so on and so on... until you have a variety of nice pils your selling or personal use.

8. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Do not ever snort an anti-depressant . it will do nothing at all. They dont get you high or make you feel any different untill you take them everyday for about 2 weeks. all they do is change chemical imballances in your brain. They have no effect when taking on a daily basis. Its somthing that takes time to start working. if you wanna snort somthing make it worth it, like snort some ritalin or somthing.

9. Lecarick

Lecarick Visitor

Valium is easy to get. read up on GHB and claim a GHB addiction, tell them you really need valium for the withdrawl. Find a doc who knows about GHB addiction and they'll hook you up with Valium.

10. WeedIsMyAntiDrug

WeedIsMyAntiDrug Member

im on anti depressants now, theyre nothing to be happy over, besides the fact that they dont make me want to kill myself lol..you'll probably end up getting something like wellbutrn which is what i was prescribed first..it sucks balls..i take effexor now, works a lot better, less side effects...remember no recreational value unless u want to start having siezures..when you go u need to mention the fact that you have terrible anxiety..and then say pass the xanax..

11. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

psychiatrist today know the MO of someone who is trying to get Benzo's or Stimulants from them, they are very careful today becaue of all the addicts out there who walk in and try the shit we are talking about now and they have to watch out for lawsuits.That said you might get Valium or Xanex if he thinks you have bad anxiety or panic attacks. If you can make him think you have ADD he will give you none stimulants at first but if you tell him that you still can not focus he might end up giving you Ritalin or adderall. It all depends on the Psy and how liberal he gives out narcotic meds and how much be baelives in them. If you really do have depression and want to get help ? Go there to get help not to get Meds !!! It might just help you ?

12. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

You have to be tested for ADD. It took a total of 6 hours for me to be tested. It's also alot of moolah to get tested. I don't think they will just give him ADD meds

13. bigdaddy360

bigdaddy360 Member

I got ritilin from my shrink. Had to tell him 2 or three times about my ADD symptoms. Took like 3 months or so worth of visits before I got it. Good luck

14. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

Can you get fucked up off ritalin? I tink so, but I'm not sure. Anyway... I was on ritalin as prescribed by the doc and it made me start going crazy. I was stealin shit and breaking shit.

15. Yahee

Yahee Member

haha, ive had cat scans that proved my severe innative add and ive told him about my simtoms and everything for 11 months now,
    ive been taken out of school under dissabillity and medical needs over anxieties and my add
    i cant take any benzos or xanex becuase of my rare add, anything stronger than 2mg od clonazepam and i sleep way too much, and that 2mg wasnt working on anxieties

anyways after all that i still have no medication for add, my doctor is retarded, but luckally he just said last appointment hes gunna perscribe me 30mg of adderall or stronger

NOTE: if u dont believe downers shouldnt be like that to add ppl, look up innitiative type

The point of wut im saying is to be patient,, think allot about wut u say to your doctor, and ALWAYS look up wut to say,, u dont want to get scary medication like Risperdal
    klons, xanex, ritalin, adderal, dexatrin, ect are all good

if you get to 3 mgs of clonazepam and want xanex, say your anxieties are helped but still hard to control, and u think its too much of it cuase it makes u sleep: ask if theres something as effective for u but not something that makes u sleepy, ull probably get a small dose of xanex (probably .25 to 1m, because 2 mgs of clonazepam is about as strong as .25 mg of xanex)
    oh, and it helps ALLOT if u are over 18 and/or have a doctor that mostly likes older patients
    doctors that dont accept or cant accept ppl under 18 is a very good doctor to have, and yes there is some like that,
    ADD and ADHD for stimulants is harder to fake,

XD good if u actually have it!

16. uplink

uplink Member

Hahaha... that's funny, when I was a kid, I sat down in front of the docotor and he knew immediately that I had ADHD. I guess I was just psycho.

17. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

I just stoped at the library on the way to the headshrinker and pulled the DSM off the shelf, memorized the section on ADD and an hour later i walked out of the headshrinkers office with an adderall scrip in my hand. I kick ass . . .

18. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

Wow... AllI did to get adderall was my mom thought I had ADD so she got me an appointment, then I went in, answered a few questions, my doc said he's gonna make me "Try" adderall if I want for a few weeks to see how it works, then when I came back I said "I think it's workin great" and he said ok, and let me keep the perscription. That just shows how easy it is to get adderall.. It's really kinda sad actually. and honestly. I DONT think I have ADD. I just keep the pills in my room somewhere and take one if I need a boost.

19. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Hah, Daedalus you're fucking ridiculous.

20. framesh1ft

framesh1ft Member

perfect way to take it. don't buy in to the you need to be consistent and take it every damn day....just realize it is a potentially dangerous drug and don't binge much...sounds like you are doing fine if you are only taking one!