Psychedelic Communes

Discussion in 'Communal Living' started by souldancing, Jun 27, 2013.

1. souldancing

souldancing Guest

Right now I have no way of describing how I am feeling, but it is not pleasant. I have been doing a lot of thinking about how the world and society really works and the more I think about it the more I hate it. We shouldn't be born into this world to live under rules, rulers and society's constant pressure. I wish I was born in a different time period. Everything in this day and age just seems wrong. I would love to just run away from society, and all its bullshit to live amongst nature with other people who have similar views to mine. I am living in New Zealand but would be willing to go anywhere in the world to live the dream I have in my head. I was just wondering, does anyone know of any Psychedelic Communes who tolerate drug use and even drug growing? It's not because I want to get fucked up every day, I just believe in the spiritual properties of Psychedelics and would love to live this fantasy world I have dreamed up.

2. Star-Fairy

Star-Fairy Member

Agreed. Life is such a gift, an individual one chance only gift. And we are born into a life we can never call our own. We slave for the system, working until we are usually forced to stop due to age and decreasing health...then to get thrown on a scrap heap to enjoy what is left of our all too short life. We should all be living a great big festival everyday appreciating every second making music and helping each other.
    The world seems to be stuck in a perpetual loop of power, hate and money. I for one opt out as much as is possible live with little money lots of plants our children dogs and much love and enjoyment. It is our world, our life and I wish we would all claim it back as out own as what it should be. A treasure to love, protect and ENJOY! Xxx

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

3. FlyingFly

FlyingFly Dickens

Can't you buy some land in mountains in NZ and live there?