Psychedelic Bump XXII

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by guerillabedlam, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Bump for 125 mgs 5-eapb and a Halloween party. Took it with a friend, fairly moderate roll for me, he was 'tripping' out pretty good and seemed to fluctuate from enjoying it to feeling nauseous, even purged as well, we each had a couple beers and I guess he ate before. I got fairly pronounced body temperature fluctuations but was more in control. Good to see him and I enjoyed the party.

2. Raga_Mala

Raga_Mala Psychedelic Monk

Gotcha. I just meant that MY post was "re: unscheduled psych's."

GB: sounds like an interesting experience. Is it pretty standard to you to be somewhat tripping or rolling at parties? Do you feel it affects your social skills?

3. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

what's more favorable: 5-EAPB or 5-MAPB?

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

whoops, yeah i saw what you meant right after that when i checked the other thread.

5. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

When I say parties, I usually am referring to low key raves. This event was thrown by some grad students, many of which who knew each other well. Generally, I find rolling makes me more sociable and disinhibited and I roll fairly frequently at these types of parties, the few times I've tripped at raves or similar events, I'm more of an observer and less social, except maybe I may be social with those I know.

6. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

Gotta love halloween parties :D

7. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

R.I.P. Lou Reed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ88oTITMoM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZ88oTITMoM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.