Psychedelic Bump XXII

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by guerillabedlam, Jun 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

New Psychedelic Bump...

:love: :alien: :daisy: :grouphug:

Continued from last thread...

They are kind of different in that area. Moxy elicits a more freaky, lusty, eroticness but MDMA elicits more raw, unbridled erotic emotion.

The music enhancement on Moxy is stellar for me, very unique.

I've only explored moderate doses of Moxy, which I find kind of similar to a roll and wickedly enjoyable. One of the only tryptamines I have enjoyed at low-moderate doses, but I'd like to try higher doses... I 've read comparisons to LSD and 5-meo-dmt with higher doses.

Speaking of music enhancement, I have ended up keeping some of the effects I used on a song I'm working on when I was on 25i/25c and it's kind of turned me on how to use some other effects soberly. I've also gotten better at playing the bass recently and my bass playing is starting to take a life of it's own, separate from my guitar playing. It's interesting to see how you can evoke a different aspect of yourself via a different instrument.

2. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Music appreciation is one of my favorite things about psychedelics. It's a very special thing to both see and feel some good music.

I don't know if I'll try a low dose of Moxy though. I'll probably dive right in with a ~20mg dose. If that's powerful enough, then I'll probably keep my dosages around the same level, but I may decide to say "fuck it" and dose the remaining ~40mg on a later date.

3. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

you never cease to amaze me, TNS. just when i thought you were coming around to taking reasonable doses...(referring to the one hit of 25i+25c)

nice lyrics from the other thread. you might know that i sometimes like to freestyle rap (pretty much when i'm stoned and alone:afro:)

just last month or so i wrote down some lyrics for the first time. they were improvised to a built to spill song though, not a rap one. i like to blast a good song and make up lyrics for it on the spot. so it is kinda freestyling, just not always to rap music.

that sounds pretty neat, GB, about channeling different pars of yourself to play different instruments.

anyone like playing online poker (hold 'em)?
    i just got SUPER into playing free poker for bitcoins
    lemme know if you want the site. it's fun, even though you'll only make a few cents. i've made ~46 cents in two days of playing. free games every half hour.

4. TopNotchStoner

Well, like I said, it all depends on how the initial dose of ~20mg goes. I may just have three separate ~20mg trips, if ~20mg is as profound a trip as I'm looking for. If not, we'll see what happens. I may just do ~30mg for the first trip, then ~30mg for the second trip. We'll see.

Nah, I didn't know you could freestyle. I'm impressed. I can't freestyle for shit, but give me 20 minutes to an hour or so, then I can write a decent verse full of multi-syllabic rhymes.

5. TopNotchStoner

Thanks, btw:)

6. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

I'm interested. I used to play online hold em a long time ago. I've been looking for a good site recently.

Bump for some extremely strong hash oil. Probably the best I've ever had. Picked up a g at the festival for $30 :D

7. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Holy shit i want a didgeridoo. You can get one for around $40 on eBay.

and free poker for bitcoins? I want in. I used to be huge into online poker and did really well but once the government shut down my site I've hardly played.

8. porkstock41

bcpoker.eu

i'm there right now, you guys will recognize me :piggy:

9. My names Cory

My names Cory Senior Member

Yay! New psyche bump thread :)

Heading to the beach tomorrow for 4 days w/ my brother and some friends. Bought a good deal of herb and my cousin is bringing 2 doses with him, so I may indulge in some lucy on the beach :sunny: We also have copious amounts of alcohol coming down with us lol..so there's that :sombrero:

But good vibes to you all! Had the pleasure of reading about lots of your recent experiences/trips. Sounds like you guys are having a blast ha. I will have to post some of my most recent psychedelic excursions sometime soon.

10. Raga_Mala

Raga_Mala Psychedelic Monk

Checking in from the wilderness. Had one trip already this summer, thought I would load a TR for all to enjoy:
    Had a mushroom/mescaline trip today. After I finished closing last night I hurriedly gathered my shit and left camp. Borrowed C's tent and camped @ ****** Campground. Spent the evening sitting by the fire and reading "The Psilocybin Solution." Fell asleep listening to Alan Watts lectures.
    This morning I gathered my things, drank the remaining slightly-less-than-200 milligrams of mescaline I had to my name, and set out down the trail back to the falls. The day did not promise perfect weather. It was the first overcast day in a long time and some clouds seemed like they might be heavy with rain. Nevertheless it was warm, and I packed all my rain gear in case things got unpleasant. I hiked back towards the falls in a state of anticipation and excitement. I tried to think through all contingency plans and consider all my options for the day.
    By the time I reached the mining road I feel I was already mildly tripping from the mescaline. Last time I did this hike (with N and S) I missed the trail on the way back, so I took some time to construct a cairn. I hope the cairn remains for future hikers…it's definitely harder to miss. I made my way up the road…I wasn't experiencing any "symptoms" of the mescaline per se except a heightened excitement and perhaps a slightly feeling of being ambiguously off-baseline.
    I walked down to the first falls, which were definitely wonderful and impressive, though they would certainly be so sober as well. I sat above the first falls and made myself a peanut-butter and psilocybin sandwich (slightly less than an 8th of shrooms) which I ate with relish. I continued on my way, back to the road, then up to the second falls.
    As I approached the second falls I definitely began experiencing some pretty trippy thought patterns. Particularly, fears of what might go wrong and curses for my cavalierness came to the forefront of my mind. This anxiety is quite common during my come-ups, I am discovering.
    By the time I got to the second falls, which was the place I intended to spend the bulk of the trip, I was truly beginning to trip. It took all my wits to arrange myself for the day, to put those things at hand I thought I might need, to dress myself to the proper number of layers, etc. At first I sat on a ledge beneath the falls. I was wavering between excitement for the burgeoning trip and fear that I ought to gather my things and go back before I completely lost my wits. After all, it would actually be quite shitty and possibly dangerous to be up in those mountains in a rainstorm while high as a kite. I decided at some point that I ought to stay. I decided the risks were not really that great, that I had recourse and safety options should things turn bad, and more importantly that I should not give in to fear and should take the trip I was going to be given.
    Around the time I settled this internal debate, I decided to move from the rock ledge where I was sitting, which was cold with the frigid air rushing off the churning falls, to a grassy spot beneath a shelf of rock. Though the move was less than thirty feet, it made about a five-degree difference in the air temperature. I ended up laying on the grass, and now I was REALLY tripping. The trees on the mountainside across the valley were shifting around insanely and after that the whole visual world came alive in its characteristic way.
    The contents of my mind itself during the trip it would, as always, be hard to describe. At times I came very close to at-one-ness with the natural world around me, feeling myself a product of nature and not apart from it. At other times, I tried to peer into my own life/being/course of existence. In the latter arena I don't think I discovered anything profound and I think the lack of such discovering frustrated me. I felt empty at times, or cheated out of enlightenment I thought I had been promised. The overwhelming emotion though was awe, and gratitude for what I was shown.
    I spent most of the trip simply laying there. I brought along my little dinosaur book, and that was indeed pretty. I also brought along the Alex Grey book, but it was surprisingly boring to look at. I lay with eyes open, wondering at the world around. I lay with eyes closed and saw delightful kaleidoscopic CEVs. I tried for some time to meditate on my breath but I couldn't stay with it very long at all. I read Whitman silently, then aloud. As always, it gave up new secrets. The sound of my own voice was interesting to hear in my ears.
    After quite a while the visuals ceased and this was my sign that I was coming down. I walked (or rather moseyed) mack to the campground, still definitely very high. It was a lovely day.

11. porkstock41

thanks for sharing, raga. sounds like a pleasant trip, regardless of some unpleasant thoughts.

it feels nice to be "one with nature," even if the experience doesn't bring any other bit of enlightenment.

12. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

wurds :2thumbsup:
    bumpity bump for a psychedelic weekend as well.
    is only sunday noon too. :)

i know my posts are sorta random lately, i realize i don't think like other people. i just forget sometimes so i hope you guys understand.
    i kinna thought some of the psy peeps that know me a bit might have chimed in more in that car vs bike thread, not just 'cause of the musics and stuffs but also figgered you smart cats would also catch some subliminal psychedelic references.

so i thought id make up a short game for the bump thread, just for fun and all. gotta keep it turnin 'round, ya know? so for the very best example start the vid @ 6:30 and then watch closely this time, rinse, repeat as necessary. :D

that's clue #1.

the first person that can note the direct psychedelic drug reference, wins.

wins what you ask?

if the winner pm's me an address, i will mail them a $1 bill to help pay for their next voyage, fair enough?
    or whatev. speed safely. :cheers2:

13. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Nice raga. I'm jelly.

14. porkstock41

voyage, i didn't see your "Songs about motorcycles" thread until you mentioned it in here.

watched the video, only saw a Die Hard reference.

i have noticed your goofy posts lately though. just figured it came along with your retirement - more time to goof off on the internet.

i don't think that most people think alike really. and if they do....that's boring

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

No shortage of unique thoughts at Hipforums... :rofl:

There is kind of a randomness in your posts at times that I didn't really get a sense of irl for the bit that we've chatted.

16. porkstock41

when voyage's posts are a little "off" or whatever...i just figure it's taco and beer night :)

17. Octopus.Tenticals

Octopus.Tenticals Member

Bump for a few festivals and a great summer with lots of sun so far. Lots of fun to be had with the sun up till midnight!

18. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Anybody going to bonnaroo?

19. TopNotchStoner

"HPPD" pops up on the screen. That's the only reference I saw. Of course, in the video, it's the initials for "High Plains Police Department", but still. lol

Now........where my dollar?:tongue:

20. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

Ladies and Gentlemen...

[​IMG]

WTG Sir, you are indeed, a Top Notch Stoner !

:punk:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.