pSycHadELiC bAnd

Discussion in 'Performing Arts' started by TheSkaEffect, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

bass is groovy, baby.

2 of them...

whoa :)

2. tyriel

tyriel Member

im a guitarist thats also got kind of the same idea but never thought of 2 bass players before but with that the best way that it wil work is one playing high notes and the other playing low then change around.Im going travelling soon so if you want to meet up for a jam,i've been playing guitar for over 4 years now and gotten pritty good and made some accoustic songs that will blow you away.In reference to the guy that said that more one guitarist doesn't work,thats bollocks-you can do so much more with extra guitarist-i speak out of experience

3. herbskindessence

herbskindessence Member

this guy has shown up with NUTHIN'...why even take it seriously?
    "hey, I'm thinking about building a nuclear power plants with 2 reactor cores, and it'll be the BOMB, and it will crank out 50 gigawatts, and people will shit their pants, but they will be so into the electricity, they won't even notice..."

4. Veritas

Veritas Member

I would love to start a band, but I don't know anyone in school who likes psychedelic music, and plays an instrument.