Prozac Nation?????????

Discussion in 'Movies' started by hiro, Jan 2, 2005.

1. hiro

hiro pursue it

Did it ever go to the theaters? Or just to video? I read the book and never got to see the movie because they say it never was out on video.

2. Mui

Mui Senior Member

wuts it about

3. hiro

hiro pursue it

Well a girl has depression and it is about her life in college, work, family, friends, etc. I guess it was made in 2003 but never went to video or to theaters. I wonder why? It was a great book.

4. Patch

Patch Member

it is the most incredible book ever...elizabeth wurtzel is one of my all time favorite authors...i think the film actually never made to theaters in america...so now you have to get the video shipped out from europe...it had christina ricci and jason biggs in it...kind of like the american movie "say anything"

5. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

I'd really like to see that too.

Hiro- Have you read the book More, Now, Again by Elisabeth Wurtzel? It's again about her depression and drug problem and all that... It's really good, check it out if you haven't already. :)

6. hiro

hiro pursue it

Thanks. Well guys sorry to bust bubbles but I live in the US and haven't seen or heard of it in the movie store, etc.

7. hiro

hiro pursue it

OHHH I just re-read what was said it was only made in Europe. Is it good enough to buy?

8. hiro

hiro pursue it

Better yet why didn't it come out in the states. I am outraged.

9. Cornflakes

Cornflakes Member

its been delayed
    it won't be released to the public for a while because of comments Lizzy made during 9/11

10. AquaMoon

AquaMoon Member

I've seen this in the video store. I almost got it out one night, but didn't. Will have to check it out next time.

11. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

Yeah I think me, like Hiro has been waiting for this movie for ever. The book was awesome, as well as More, Now, and Again. Anything she writes, I just love. I am freaking curious about this movie as well. It is crazy that it has been on the self for like four years I believe. I gotta see it though, I heard a lot of bad reviews though. So whatever, it needs to come out!!