Provigil (modafinil) prescription

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by coffster98, Jun 10, 2008.

1. coffster98

coffster98 Member

I just got some of these today. 100mg a piece. Anybody ever used them before. I got them prescribed to me to offset the xanax sluggishness for a while. Comments are very much appreciated.

2. char777

char777 Member

It's a great pill. Take it and you'll be up working and feeling great for hours. It's great for if you didn't sleep last night and have a long day ahead of you, or for crossing timezones on international flights, among other uses.

200 mg can get you through the day; 100 is fine for a quick boost.

3. seeingblind

seeingblind Member

but 6-800 makes me feel like i sniffed a couple grams of coke without the extreme anxiety i dont understand why these arent more popular personally its the only stimulant besides caffeine id even consider anymore. fuck coke,ritalin,adderall etc.

4. char777

char777 Member

6-800?? I tried 400 once and I vomited (though that could have been due to what I had before and also what I ate.)

As for the popularity, I don't know, either. I love the stuff, whether it's for getting through class or arriving in Hong Kong fifteen hours later. My only guess why people don't know about it is that it is relatively expensive.

5. Littledrewwho2

Littledrewwho2 Members

Took 800mg of provigil today and I feel like shit. I just feel kinda funny. Not euphoric or anything like that. I've also been super nauseous and since I don't eat I haven't been able to puke. I most likely won't do this again.

6. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I was under the impression Nodafinil marketed as Provigil was for Narcolepsy?

Hotwater