Protest Islam

Discussion in 'Protest' started by ELIYAHU, Sep 13, 2008.

1. ELIYAHU

ELIYAHU Member

2. xexon

xexon Destroyer Of Worlds

The reason being?

I have no love of religion. Yours, or anybody elses. But your motivations are much different than mine. You want yours to survive at the expense of another. I want to rid the world of all of them.

x

3. Benther Dondat

Benther Dondat Member

[FONT=&quot]“Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” Steven Weinberg[/FONT]

4. ELIYAHU

ELIYAHU Member

This does not have no relation with my religion. It is Islam where we are protesting.

5. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

religion is everywhere, it exists in everyone's life and will even if it weren't for organized religion. ...the reason im postin on here, is to ask why in the hell would you protest an entire relgion??? obviously you are not well read or educated on the religion or what it says and teaches.

You must be associating all radical Islamic extremist groups with Islam as a whole...this is not the case. (I am in a class on this at the present time, and will continue when i have a more educated foundation of the subject)...but protesting Islam?? that's just ignorant sorry, but it is

6. SlightlyStoopid

SlightlyStoopid Member

um yea one of my best friends is islamic... it is a beautiful religion... I think that protesting a religion is arrogant and ignorant... get and education. Negativity and hate gets you nowhere.

7. Padme

Padme Member

It's not Islam that's the problem it's the people using it in their own way that is the problem.

8. xexon

But why?

You've likey been brought up to hate Arabs.

Do you know that Arabs and Jews existed in relative peace before political zionism got it's start just over a 100 years ago?

It's been a bloodbath ever since.

The Arabs didn't start this, the zionist Jews did.

x

9. polexiayay

polexiayay Member

oh beacuase like two out of 8000 of them are violent? most muslims are just normal people. It's just a small minority of them that are violent.

10. espfeelit

espfeelit Banned

islamic doctorate teaches its followers to love. the arab world has its crazies like we have president bush

11. Xac

Xac Visitor

Yeah it has nothing to do with your religion, or your politics or philosophy, or territory... no it's just a coincidence you want to protest Islam... yeah right.

12. Deisceabal

Deisceabal Member

Lol, I get a kick out of people who think that they're acquainted because they know a Muslim or two. Educate yourself, instead. I, myself, have read the Qu'ran and some of the Hadith. They don't call the Wahhabi terrorists fundamentals for nothin'! It truly is the religion of hate, violence and intolerance. The reason that most spew garbage like "99% of Muslims are peaceful" and "Islam is antonymous with terror" is because they hold the mantra "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". If you really educated yourself you'd acknowledge, at the very least, that Islamic Law, Sharia or "the way" is totally evil.
    I don't think that there is a modern topic that separates the reds from the yellows, the totalitarians from the liberals more then Islam and the Islamification of the West.

13. SlightlyStoopid

SlightlyStoopid Member

You really need to settle down... Hating a religion is not the answer... no islam is not a religion of hate... just because you have read the Qu'ran does not mean you have an understanding of it... The same sentaments could be interpreted from other religions... that was a very arrogant thing to say ... no offense

14. Deisceabal

Deisceabal Member

Arrogance? You're telling me that I don't have an understanding of Islam, have you read the Qu'ran or the Hadith? Beyond that, have you ever read the Bible or the Talmud? If you haven't you're point is moot, I hope that you can understand that.
    I also find it curious that the same people who were/are so, dare I say, "Cristophobic" are the first people to condemn "Islamophobes". It truly is "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" mantra rearing its ugly head.

15. SlightlyStoopid

SlightlyStoopid Member

I am a christian thank you very much... i read what you wrote to one of my very good islamic friends... He is extremly religious and knowledgable about islam... He found your views very incorrect. First of all .... can you read arabic... secondly did u know that even those who can have trouble truely interpreting it? Your views on Islam are incorrect and very hateful... My friend laughed and said "There will always be people out there who cannot truely understand what it has to say... and they will hate it"...

16. Deisceabal

Deisceabal Member

Have you read the New Testament, from Matthew to Revelation?

Oh, that's so fallacious. Can you read 1st century Greek? Its akin to saying that you can't criticize Mein Kemp because you can't read German. Silly argument.

Duh? Hence the copious amounts of Islamic sects, literally from A (Ahmadis) to Z (Zaydis).

Aw, does my "hate speech" offened you? Do you want me to be silenced? You haven't investigated Islam and rely on the word of some, apparently, pious friend therefore your views on Islam are irrelevant.

I wonder if he found the brutal murder of six Ghaznian children yesterday, at the hands of the Taliban, funny? Hmm.

17. espfeelit

espfeelit Banned

the bible: a bunch of metaphores preaching love. the q'ran: a bunch of metaphores preaching love. oh wait! arent the first few chapters of the Q'ran in the bible?

18. Deisceabal

Deisceabal Member

Nope.

19. espfeelit

espfeelit Banned

im pretty sure they are.

20. xexon

What few wish to admit here is Judaism is more closely related to Islam than it is Christianity. Fact.

x