Protest Chinese Products

Discussion in 'Protest' started by shameless_heifer, Jan 17, 2009.

1. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

I don't know how many of you heard on the news last week that the chinese producers of children up to 12, clothes/toys/jewelry ect, has been pulled off re-sale shops shelves, and some retail stores shelves also.

Why, you ask? bc they are full of LEAD and are poisoning our kids, yes the very dye in the clothes and the matelic paint on toys and jewelry are making our kids sick with lead poisoning. Why do we as consumers not stop this by refusing to by chinese products reguardless of government agreements to import from china. BULLSHIT!! Not trading my kids for goverment corruption.

What is wrong with the american ppl to let this continue, not only continue but contribute to it by buying their products.:toetap05:

We need to take it to the STREETS and PROTEST. This is happening in OUR Country and affects OUR off spring and our survival, remembering our children are our future.

Does anyone else have any feelings on this or does anyone care???

sh

2. greenryder

greenryder Member

I try and avoid buying anything from China for my own health and safety, however pretty well everything is made there now, so I pretty much don't even care anymore.

3. Gniknus

Gniknus Member

I care I just wrote a song about Chinese products.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

do not buy shoes made in china, the dyes and formaldehyde will seep into your skin via sweat glands on the feet trapped in the shoes.