Prostate stimulation

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Nlo, May 17, 2018.

1. Nlo

Nlo Members

Hi there. I'm having difficulty with prostate stimulation and would like to hear opinions and experiences of others.

So my latest relationship helped me open the door to anal play with myself. We would like to try bringing me to orgasm through prostate stimulation but I would like to be comfortable doing it on my own before letting someone else up there. Which I think makes sense since it would help if I knew what was going on with me down there first. I've read lots of guides and things I've found on the Internet but none of them are helping at this point. Some say once I've found the spot that I'll orgasm very quickly, some say it could take many sessions before experiencing anything of note.

About four days ago my prostate massager arrived. I have experimented once a night with this toy on vibrate, without vibrate and just with my finger. Using all the advice I've read I feel sure I've found the right spot going by the description of how it is presented but the only sensation is a sort of light sensation of sensitivity, it doesn't feel bad but it doesn't feel especially nice either. I've tried all sorts of positions and motions and have tried for up to two hours in a session so far. I seem to have a difficult time staying properly aroused unless I'm touching my penis as well but I have definitely been very relaxed. The last time I felt a very very slight bit of niceness but it was when I had become impatient and was about to ejaculate from normal masturbation so I didn't explore that further, I noted my prostate did feel bigger at this point, I'll definitely explore that more next time.

So can anyone help me with their own journey of finding the p-spot and getting it to work? The Internet is confusing me and while I've got lots of patience to keep trying for now, I'm not really experiencing anything much that will keep me interested in trying forever. Thank you x

2. Llstickbow

Llstickbow Members

After reading an article probably 2 years back or so about something called the super 0 for men and knowing that I enjoyed some finger up there especially while receiving a good b******. So I attempted and have been attempting to find this elusive super o that I have read about for a man. I have found that I cannot be in a hurry I cannot be goal orientated either what happens is what happens. I will also say I must be very clean to feel comfortable and confident in what's going on. I have had females assist me with this at some hit and miss success. What I have figured out though is me as an individual I enjoy a larger penetration. In the grand scheme of things I guess I'm a size queen or King however you say that. Something about the full feeling makes it different for me. The very best thing I have found is a suction cup dildo and I can control the pace and by using my muscles inside I can control also the tension and that assists in the pleasure. But as of yet I have not experienced what they consider milking a ejaculation of some sort without contact of my penis so the search continues but again I would say don't set any goals be alone and easy going and just not in a hurry.

I would also encourage you to consider seeing if you enjoy a woman strapping up being pegged is a lot of fun and it does with the right person really really increase the tension and sexual desire.

BoyToy69 and Nlo like this.
  3. Goander

Goander Members

Prostate stimulation and penis arousal are two different things. Many prostate orgasms are internal and no ejaculation happens. Take your time and allow you prostate to warm up and become aroused. Some of my most powerful orgasms, I was flaccid. It sometimes takes 15 - 30 minutes to properly arouse your prostate.

firerescue110, Nikki Lynn and Nlo like this.
  4. topper

topper Member

They are right. Once you found the spot, you are off to the races. A nice dildo works great because it easily reaches that perfect spot. My cock drouls precum and cum as the head of the dildo gently pushes and massages it. Concentrate on the feelings of your prostate and what feels best and makes it happen. Don't need an erection at all to have an outrageous orgasm like that.

Nikki Lynn and Nlo like this.
  5. Nlo

Nlo Members

Thanks for the responses! I had a break from trying since I posted this. It sounds like maybe I just haven't found the exact sweet spot or something. My massager doesn't seem to really hit anything noteworthy which is a bit unfortunate but maybe I've just got a slightly unusual internal design or something. Perserverance it is :)

6. topper

topper Member

I gave up with smaller dildos, etc. and gave in to using regular dildos. It;s no secret that a regular type dildo with a tice tapered head and ridges down the shaft feels the best. Directing the smooth side of the head of the dildo against your p-spot and massaging and pushing against it will start cum oozing out of you. Working it will develop the feeling and it's intensity. The orgasm builds like the "tazmanian devil" cartoon. If you are hard and stroking at the same time you start to cum, you will discover everything you heard about.

7. Chagalx

Chagalx Members

When I first started with Prostate Play, I used an Aneros. It took quite some time for me to get used to the sensations. It's quite different from having your penis stimulated. And it really took me time to concentrate on what was happening, and how it felt. In the process you will come to realize, that a lot of the stimulation comes from your anus and that is some really powerful feelings. I usually smoke a little 420 to help get in the right frame of mind and also it focuses the sensations like nothing else I've tried. I would say it took me a good two months of consistently playing to finally have the body orgasm I had been looking for. And let me tell you It was phenomenal. Mind blowing to say the least, and it lasted for minutes not seconds. Now I am a dedicated Anal sex advocate and have advanced to having anal sex with a hard cock, and to say the very least it is truly amazing. I never thought of myself as gay, but always bisexual. I don't think I would mind being gay given how much I love anal penetration. I can't get enough to the point where I think I'm addicted. It seems like now the only way I can get hard anymore is by having something inserted in my pussy and stimulating my cock. I can edge like that for hours, and make a regular practice of it. It's the best thing that has happened to me sexually in a very long time. Good luck and enjoy!!

BoyToy69 and Si69 like this.
  8. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Agree totally ...once u r into prostate play u become addicted to anal sex.

Simon :)

9. Goander

Goander Members

Extremely powerful orgasms !

10. flasexwriter

flasexwriter Members

What massager did you get? That is important.

11. Seanjohn

Seanjohn Members

I have been taking anal since I was a kid and I'm 30 now. Never had a hands free orgasm. I've taken things the size of a finger to a dildo 9" long by 8.5 girth. All have there own pleasure. When I'm solo it works best 3 ways. 1. Long fast strokes until I'm about to orgasm then pull out 2. Before orgasm insert it deep with very short strokes 3. Fuck your self until 3/4 way to orgasm pull out and slowly stick just the head in and out. When someone else is doing it then I'm just incredibly aroused by getting fucked that it feels great anyway they do it but best if they use one of the 3 methods. As far as size thicker is better to a certain extent. The one I like the best is a thick 6"

BoyToy69 likes this.
  12. Hornyinmyrttle

Hornyinmyrttle Members

I just had the best one of my life. Nurse who knew just what to do. I had tried it in the past with my GF and a toy . It was ok but nothing like the human touch. The best cum cum shot of my life and you feel so energized after it.
    If you gf or wife wouldn't most massage parlors will.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    BoyToy69 likes this.
  13. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

The only way I can get a hands free super O is with a powerful vibrator. I just get it in the right spot and continue to tighten and relax my muscles. Takes about 15 minutes. Unless I use a wand, that makes me explode in about a minute!! Feels SOOOO good.

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife just provided me with my first, we were in the 69 position. I'm eating her pussy while she's penetrating my ass with a massager. She never touched my cock and about 30-40 minutes of massaging I shot my load all over her tits and she had two orgasms during that 30-40 minutes. It felt so good.

Idle_Billy and BoyToy69 like this.
  15. Idle_Billy

Idle_Billy Banned

A nurse?