Prostate Plug

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by SecretFetish, Jun 24, 2013.

1. SecretFetish

SecretFetish Member

Does anyone have any experiance with this badguy?

[​IMG]

If i have that on/in. Can i still wear a thong?

It looks like it takes the use out of the thong, since thats going trough the same line.

My "normal" buttplugs become to little to feal anything. Can someone suggest me anything? (max 40 dollars plz)

2. kp2640

kp2640 Member

Hey! That sure does look interesting. I find a thong useful to keep a vibrating plug in place, but don't get any particular stimulation from the thong. It is just there to keep me plugged. I agree that the only need to combine with this would maybe be to keep it inserted? Not sure how comfy that would be, and if it kept the erection from moving around some it might even lessen the stimulation of the plug?? Just thinking. If you try it be sure to share your review!

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Looks as thou it could be used by females as well - for double penetrations.

4. SecretFetish

SecretFetish Member

I orderd the Rogue Erection Enhancer.

[​IMG]

I will let you guys know how it was for me and my current gf.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

why would you with that already in there?

6. kp2640

kp2640 Member

Yes please post. I checked a store yesterday for one of these and they did not have anything simliar. I am interested in trying this but want to know how difficult it is to "install"!

7. SecretFetish

SecretFetish Member

To keep it better in place.
    You dont want to have it rolling down your pants when your not home or something.

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

seems like there would be something better for that than a thong. hell, even boxer-briefs or something seems more effective than an ass string.

9. SecretFetish

SecretFetish Member

Ill try out what works best. :)

10. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Why does it have two holes at one end ?

11. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Oh, just worked it out - one for the penis & the other for the scrotum to be placed thru

12. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i dare you to take a bike ride with that thing on

13. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Let alone sit down with it on. That would hurt the some bits wouldn't it .

14. kp2640

kp2640 Member

Actually a thong is great for keeping a simple vibe in place. what concerns me with this is with the dick and balls inserted through the two rings, and assuming a pretty decent erection, will having everything smashed down with a tight thong feel good for very long? Only way to know is to try it. And I do not think I would ride a bike with it - but I can think of someone that I would "ride" with it!