Prostate Orgasm

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Jamie28London, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I have been enjoying self anal play for many years but only managed a prostate orgasm once. It was absolutely electric, but I have never been able to replicate it.

Last night my girlfriend was feeling really frisky and decided to get my dildo out and pop it inside me while she sucked me off. I was rock hard and loving her wet mouth on my cock, but we struggled getting the dildo in my ass. Normally when we are not having sex we do one or the other, anal fun or oral but never done it at the same time.

Has anyone any tips on how they can achieve a prostate orgasm. She is very willing to try new things and Iam open to suggestions.

Jefferys, Gramps69 and Cprailone like this.
  2. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Following.....Hoping to learn something in case I ever get the opportunity to get involved. ;)

3. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Lube, man, lube and a vibe.. You just have to find what works at the right spot. The fabled prostate orgasm is quite elusive, but so powerful. Sounds like you are off to a good start, you just need to relax, get really turned on and experiment.

Gramps69 likes this.
  4. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Sounds a lot like working with a vagina.

5. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Precisely, but still more mysterious.

RBecca likes this.
  6. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

I had a friend that loved getting a finger prostate massage while I sucked him off. His orgasms were intense and he shot a lot more cum.

The Shark, Gramps69 and Nakednudist like this.
  7. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Orgasms while massaging the prostate are awesome! I don't think I've ever had strictly a prostate orgasm, but I've had my prostate worked over for long periods of time, milking me throughly, then my wife sucking our stroking me to get every last drop out. So awesome!

8. DanHarvey

DanHarvey Members

No me either but i keep trying.. Ive hit the right spot while masturbating one time and it was pretty pleasurable

BiSal and Upnorthguy like this.
  9. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've never been able to give myself a prostate orgasm even with my Aneros toy. Yes, it felt great and I read a lot about relaxing to insert it and getting it into position and rocking a little so that the toy would massage my prostate. Still, no prostate orgasm with it in me. I tried other toys as well. The woman at the adult toy store suggested a long G spot toy used on girls but cautioned that it had no "end" so to be careful putting it way in. I could jack off with something in my ass but not a pure prostate orgasm. I've had plenty of blowjobs that included, or ended with, a finger in my ass especially to get me triggered to finish in her mouth. Skip forward a few years and my long time massage therapist mentioned once that she could do a prostate massage but it was not sexual. Just a prostate massage. I tried it and it was wonderful. Very clinical. Gloves on, me on my side first as she slid in, then on my back once she found the spot. I didn't get completely hard but more like thick and heavy. After a few minutes, I felt a pleasant burning feeling deep inside and then it felt like gallons of fluid drained out. Of course, it wasn't gallons but the release was very, very different. I saw her a few times after that for a regular massage as well as one additional prostate massage before the COVID mess hit and I'll probably go back again if we ever wrap this virus up. In any event, what a difference it was from playing with a toy (which feels good) to having my ass fingered while ejaculating (which feels great) to having a fully clothed, gloved pro find just the right spot to make it happen. Which feels fantastic.

Suburbanray, BiSal and Upnorthguy like this.
  10. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I assume he has to help guide her finger to the right spot. No road map in there. And not as easy to see like the clitoris.

11. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's very similar to giving a woman a g-spot orgasm. Slide a couple 2-3 fingers all the way in and start doing the "come here" with the fingers. That, and side to side, in and out, etc. My understanding is she can kind of feel it in there like a squishy little walnut sized lump or something.

As a guy, you know it when she hits it. Kind of a weird feeling. For me, when done enough and properly, it will cause fluids to leak and drip out (precum/cum). And she loves to lick up every drop. I can also work my prostate solo with a toy if she's not home and I'm in the mood. :)

Iscott55 and Angela36 like this.
  12. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Knowledge of anatomy helps. Your original posting and the replies so far all refer to prostate stimulation via anal penetration. There's another way.

You can also reach and stimulate the prostate by using fingers (or your choice of penetration toy) between the base of the penis and the top of the testicles. Think of it as the front door to the prostate, rather than the back. Give it a try, and you and your girlfriend may be able to deliver a prostate orgasm for you that way.

BTW, most doctors who do prostate exams reach in through the rectum, as you've been trying to do for pleasure purposes. The only woman doctor who's ever given me a prostate exam used the front-door approach. It's probably how she learned in medical school, or she simply prefers it. She squatted in front of me as I stood. She held my penis in the tips of fingers and thumb of one gloved hand, and pressed two gloved fingers of the other hand under the penis and into the soft flesh beneath at the bottom of the base of the penis and above my scrotum to feel the prostate. She not only felt what she needed to feel, but she got a very good close-up view of my genitals, as her face was right there.

BiSal likes this.
  13. Jason1231

Jason1231 Members

Oh yeah! I love assplay in general, but stimulation of the prostate is amazing. It feels almost like you have to urinate except it feels more electric and produces this wonderful warm sensation that soon gives way to unbelievable pleasure.

While some guys don't achieve an erection when their prostate is stimulated, I do, but the orgasms aren't ejaculatory in the traditional sense -- I dribble and pour a lot -- and they keep coming one after the other and you feel like you can't stop cumming if you tried.

BiSal, Iscott55 and Texasdude65 like this.
  14. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

Angela36, slide your lube finger in, palm upwards towards the abdomen. You'll be able to feel a walnut sized bump that is firmer than the surrounding tissue. As a guy, we know when you reached it! ;)
    Then just try back & forth, side to side, circles, pressing in and out. Don't go too crazy, but it's not fragile, either.
    The few times I've had it done in the past, felt good, but was nervous about it, so didnt enjoy it as much as I would now. Just tell the guy you're with you heard doing this gives a guy an intense orgasm and more cum then he's ever produced- and you want to see if you can handle all his cum.
    Any guy who turns you down trying this after saying that (unless he had a bad meal) is not going to be worth your time, given your awesome level of sexual curiosity!

BiSal, Angela36 and Scharff like this.
  15. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yup!

16. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Great description. Thanks!

6Sailor9, BiSal and Suburbanray like this.
  17. Jty1220

Jty1220 Members

I have tried to give myself a prostate orgasm many times but never had any luck.

18. Windman

Windman Members

For me it just happens. Either by a vibrating dildo or the real thing sliding in and out bumping my prostate. Before too long I get this euphoric sensation and cum oozes out of my cock. Its absolute bliss!

Slimjim1122 and Texasdude65 like this.
  19. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

took me a while to find the spot but when I did, omg, orgasm lasted forever, cum thicker & tasted better, hard to walk afterwards, love them

20. Longbeard1971

Longbeard1971 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have used a njoy to milk mine before it felt good but never have had a orgasm.