Prostate Massage/ Stimulation/Orgasms for Health

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by topper, May 16, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

It started as part of a therapy for a minor prostate issue. Regular prostate stimulation has helped maintain a healthy prostate. The prostate milking therapy introduced my wife to my ass and prostate health. We maintain a regular schedule. The good thing is that it went from a theraputic remedy , it also became a New Sexual Pastime. Even if we don't play around during in between the schedule, she doesn't hesitate when it comes to the schedule. It started with a hand held dildo, or "appliance" as my Dr put it and grew into Strapon fun. She finds it easier to do it that way and it's much more fun.
    Has anyone else incorporated a health issue into Sexual Fun and Health at the same time?

2. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

I've read the more regularly a man has sex, the better shape his prostate will be in and that men can have amazing orgasms with milking. However, I think many men are loath to be stimulated this way: it's gay, it's submissive, it's wrong... I say anything that will keep one healthy and give pleasure can't be bad. And by regularly, about 8 to 12 times a month seemed to be the recommended "dosage." The appliances do not damage the entrance of the anus by overstretching it either, causing possible other issues. And fingers are too small to do so either with proper lubrication and relaxation, I've read. It's always healthy to have good sex unless you have a serious heart condition, as far as I know... I hope people weigh in on this..

3. topper

topper Member

In the beginning of my prostate therapy, she told me that it is not supposed to sexual or fun. It was natural to be excited and I certainly couldn't hide it. I was allowed to masturbate, since it helped to produce a more intense orgasm and larger ejaculation.
    It didn't take long for her to react to my excitement and she started to enjoy doing it, rather than it being a chore.

4. OrleansWordsmith

OrleansWordsmith Moderate anarchist

I would think any woman would be excited to see her partner excited and make what might've been strictly therapy fun for both of you.

5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

The most intense orgasm I've ever had has been w prostate stimulation. That's why I think when taking a cock inside you u should always consider the angle of dangle/pointing and the fuck position in order to get the most intense stimulation of your prostate.

Happy orgasms,

Simon :)

6. topper

topper Member

It was basicly the same angle as hitting my wifes g spot,during intercourse.

7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

This is an interesting topic. It is for fun or health? That is the question. I am a older man(64). I do have a very, very good sex life with my wife. We fuck, do oral, and hand job masturbate. I have only had my prostate checked by a Doctor. But, I have heard it is a good idea for older men to have a prostate orgasm or milking on occasions.sometimes I find my cum to be very thick I know my wife would not object to doing it because she is a retired nurse. My question is? By doing a prostate milking, does it completely drain your prostate empty? Cum and pre cum. Are you empty. If I’m going to have her do this to me, I want to be drained. What is the best position?

8. topper

topper Member

Time for mine. End of month schedule. My wife insists that I do it, regardless . Dr. told her exactly what to do to drain me. The best position would be one that she could easily reach your prostate . On your back or on your knees works good. My wife prefers to use a toy, rather than her fingers. After a little practice and with the proper dildo, she can push the cum right out of me. I'm not competely drained until I have a very intense prostate orgasm. The anal stimulation added to it sends waves of body rushes through me. I much prefer her to do it to me, than doing it to myself. Just lying there and enjoying the intense pleasurable feelings is mind blowing.