Propecia (finasteride)

Discussion in 'Men's Issues' started by 6-eyed shaman, Jul 29, 2018.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I took my first 1mg pill of "fine ass to ride" this morning 7/31/18. We shall see how this medicated journey goes.

I'm glad it worked out for you Glen. When you stopped taking it, did you reverse all the hair growth? If so, how long did it stay?

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Iv'e Still Got The Hair That Grew Back......But I Think It Has Thinned A Bit......Been Meaning

To Check It Out With A Mirror......But I Can Still Get Handfuls Of Hair Where I Only Had A

Few Wisps Before.....Went To See My Doctor One Day And He Walked Around Behind Me

And Said He Was Amazed How Well It Worked..... :D

Cheers Glen.

6-eyed shaman likes this.
  3. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Set a trend, shave it all off and get a hair style tattooed to your head!!!!!

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

my hair grows like shit, I hate it. usually mow it all off after a few weeks. Im due now.

ZenKarma likes this.
  5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

6. StellarCoon

StellarCoon Dr. Professor

It's not that hard tbh, just rubbing some dragon scales on your scalp on a daily basis should do the trick.

But seriously, those symptoms described by the OP sounds like someone suffering from the effects of low testosterone.

on a positive note, shave that shit off, get a beard, and look like a blood thirsty viking

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it's what i would do.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
  7. Bobbie52

Bobbie52 Members

I took finesteride for about two years for my prostate. I didn’t lose any hair but my testicals shrank to about half their size and I was impotent.