Proof positive of US 'institutional' racism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Vladimir Illich, Aug 6, 2019.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

That was 5 years ago.

In a country of 330 million people if racist cops was such a thing, surely you'd be able to draw from dozens if not hundreds of more recent cases

Rather than that one time 5 years ago some fat guy with asthma was dumb enough to resist arrest when surrounded by 5 cops

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

My mom works with the wives of some police. They have told her many things on how it really works. Smacking women around is common when they get drunk. Of course if she calls the cops it's his friend on duty. He's damn sure not getting a ride to the jail like I would if I hit a women. If anything she will go. Lucky for my mom's co-workers their husbands are not like this. A lot of them are alcoholics. They HATE body cams with a passion and how the media criticizes them. They see the public as stupid and they are limited from doing their job. To them black people sell crack and steal. It's wrong to have a PC culture of not allowing them to be punished. The word ****** is used often on duty and for the most part they are very right wing. Their training has told them some people are naturly criminals and they give you signs you need to see. One of those signs in skin color. Most crack is sold by black people so if I am am patrolling an area known for crack and see a black person it's likely they either sell or posses said crack for example. They can abuse this line of thinking.

3. unfocusedanakin

We can

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I think you made most of that up

5. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

My last experience with the police left a bad taste in mouth too. I was going to work and gave a turn signal and the guy behind me didn't stop and rear ended me. He wanted to just exchange insurance cards but I insisted we call the police. So he says he will call and I said fine. Anyway, as soon as a state trooper arrives he gets out of his car and the two of them shake hands. Turns out the guy that hit me was the county clerk in the neighboring county and, I suspect, was friends with the cop that had arrived. Anyway, after all the taking statements and stuff the cop pulls me to the side and says he smells alcohol on my breath. Dude, this was in the morning and I was going to work. So I had to take a breathalyzer, blew a 0, and the guy says I can go. No way he smelled alcohol on me, it was a bald faced lie. He just wanted to hassle me. I don't respect cops anymore than I would any other stranger.

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  6. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

They live their nightmares. My aunt was a social worker as was my sister, and these cops deal with everything including babies diagnosed with gonorrhea of the mouth, because they'll suck on anything. Gang leaders and their families often treat the cops like family, even when they bust them, because they are simply more people they hang out with. To them, killing the people you hang out with or even love sucks, but shit happens. All the logic and reason in the world cannot change their reality that everybody lies to them and exploits them, precisely because they are poor, and the cops might as well be renting themselves out to Fox News.

Thankfully, technology is about to make it impossible to keep this kind of stupid crap up. When the robots and AI start taking over everybody's jobs the idiots will have to start actually voting for people who make a little more sense. It doesn't take much to do wonders with American politics.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Soooooo a police man gave you a breath test after being involved in a traffic accident

8. unfocusedanakin

Well we have established prior you think my entire persona here is a lie. You might be right. I'm really a 40 year old women who is unemployed and dropped out of high school. I don't have autism and I'm not a mechanical engineer. My mom is dead and she's never worked with police wives. She was on welfare prior to getting killed by a Mexican Mafia member. You challenged me on all those points and I guess you are just too smart for me. :rage::tonguewink:

I'm so angry that I don't get my way and that America is winning I feel the need to make things up in the desperate hope someone thinks I am real. I'm just glad you are here to call me out. It feels so good to get that out. I hope in time to be as cool as you.

So can I come to the next Klan rally?

Driftrue likes this.
  9. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You’re right the suicide rate in the military has never been higher.

So far this year in the Air Force alone seventy eight airmen have taken their lives, I was in the Air Force and while I never even contemplated suicide,
    during basic training alone two guys in my dorm slit their wrists.

10. wooleeheron

The KKK does not discriminate, and welcomes all new members.

11. wooleeheron

They are becoming paid mercenaries, and are no longer warriors of legend. It makes them more reckless among other things. The worse their impulse control, the more likely to kill themselves or someone else, but also the more likely to take a job like that for fame and fortune. At least, a way to pay for college. Learn to fly jets, kill people, and pay off your college tuition. My brother-in-law got a bullshit English degree, so he could learn how to fly helicopters.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2019
    hotwater likes this.
  12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I thought it was supposed to be asperger's

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Just ignore those ad hominem remarks.

Nothing on topic to add anymore?

14. lode

lode Banned

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

one person was killed by a mexican? THIS IS WHY WE NEED THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i thought asperger's was an outdated term for mild autism.

16. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Autism is an outdated term for Autism

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Come on, explain it one more time then, just for fun

How trying to arrest a guy for selling cigaretttes tax free is about racism

18. Maybe you missed the part where they led him through the streets on a leash.

19. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Talking about the Eric Garner one from 5 years ago

Not the one tied to the back of the horse, which was a whole lot of WTF. For one thing would have taken forever to get him back to the station and also of course how the hell does it not register with those police its going to look like 1820 again, dumb cunts

20. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

In any particular police altercation in the United States, white men are more likely to be killed by cops than black men. That is a statistical fact.