problems with orgasm

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by jwayne350, Jan 30, 2005.

1. jwayne350

jwayne350 Member

im having a problem ejaculating during sex. First off my girlfriend was a virgin before me and we havent had sex alot so she isnt loose. i can cum no problem when im masturbating and i know i would have no problem if i wasnt wearing a condom (cuz ive stuck it in her for a minute or two without) but when i have a condom on its really hard for me to cum. usually what happens is i just never get the feeling like im about to and end up being to worn out to try anymore. its happened maybe once or twice that i have cum in the condom and i dont know why. ive tried different kinds/brands of condoms and have had no luck. she usually has 2 or 3 orgams by the time we finish and i havent nutted at all. i always wind up with severe blue balls after we get close and i dont know what to do. any ideas?

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

Masturbate with a condom on, your body will get more used to the sensation

You could also get a non-lubricated condom and put some flavoured lube on it, so when she's done and you aren't yet, she could perform oral without that disgusting plastic/spermicide taste on your penis