Problems only women with big breasts understand.

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Melinda75, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Melinda75

Melinda75 Members

Having big breasts isn't all roses, the back pain and not being able to wear certain tops is hard. I have very large breasts. Women always say how they want a boob job but they haven't a clue as to what all the implications are of having large boobs are.You cant find clothes that fit. Bras are expensive. Its a nightmare getting dresses and stuff too. There are dresses that I can never wear because, while on someone with smaller breasts it would look ok, on me it looks vulgar. This issue of vulgarity isn’t something that I would have necessarily impressed upon myself, but rather the reaction that I get from people. I would love to wear strappy dresses with little triangle cups! I would love to wear certain shirts and blouses without something underneath for the sake of modesty (well, someone else’s idea of modesty not necessarily my own). I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. I don't wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me. The truth is I regulate a lot of what I wear so that people won’t take it as an invitation to touch, stare, or speak to or about my breasts or ass. And so many people look at them rather than in the eyes while talking...

The biggest problem I have is with sleeping. I can't sleep on my front because they end up all tender and I can't sleep on my back because they're really heavy so I sleep on my sides. Also running is hell...

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I like your big tits, Melinda. :blush:

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  3. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

Me too soul.
    Big Tit’s have always been my ‘thing’ but until Melinda just said about the difficulties they can represent, perhaps I have been a selfish little shit.

PS.
    But have I missed something here?
    Have you actually seen Melinda's big Tits in order for you to say that?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have a friend in California that had the same problem. She had them reduced to a size she wanted and is very happy with having done so. I hope you can get the relief you need.

5. soulcompromise

lol. No I haven't. I'm just sayin they're cool in my book even if I haven't. :) sorry for the mixup boozer.

6. soulcompromise

I had a forum fling with a girl named Thizzin. When I went to pick her up the first time we met, I didn't know what she looked like and when I got there she had large breasts. Well, without going into gory detail I can just say we had tons of fun and that she was one of my favorite short-lived girlfriends/forum flings I've ever had. She had double d cups, which isn't that big, but big enough to be really frickin' big! :) Anyway, I was not prepared and made so many mistakes, but she was super cool about everything we ever did. So cool, and ever since then I've had a place in my heart for girls with larger cups. :D

7. Boozercruiser

Thank you for putting me straight soul.
    Please excuse me as well.
    I think you know I have a rather mucky inquisitive mind.
    Particularly were Tits are concerned.

But on that note, here I go again.
    To have a Titty J. Arthur Rank off a big pair of Booby's is heaven personified.

PS.
    Please forgive me Melinda.

soulcompromise likes this.
  8. Boozercruiser

See Soul.
    You just talking like that has got me pecker twitching! :laughing:

soulcompromise likes this.
  9. Pinkcandy

Pinkcandy Members

Definitely agree for us women with big tits. Everybody thinks your extra confident and there a joy. Clothes are an issue. Terrible Back ache.
    Men staring at tits lol. you look bigger than what your are.

Calibabe39 likes this.
  10. Pinkcandy

Pinkcandy Members

I don’t understand what you mean

11. soulcompromise

do they have the same taste in music, or is it something else? I noticed the Currently Listening posts are sort of similar but not exactly. It's Sinead? :)

12. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Didn't believe the Melinda one, you don't just stand there for 5 mins letting someone grope your boobs unless on some level you secretly want it to happen. Which means it's more likely the poster was the one doing the groping, or a dude

Mustard Tiger and Rahab like this.
  13. Also then going and posting about her own boobs.
    It would make some people a little uncomfortable if she was being groped and also talking about her boobs in the way that she did.
    Weird lady