Problem with my girl

Discussion in 'True Love' started by JerryWobbles, Jun 7, 2006.

1. JerryWobbles

JerryWobbles Member

Ok....I messed up I recently had an anxiety attack, was talkin to my girl on the phone, well...I sort of started worrying about stuff that i already knew to be true, but.....somehow my anxiety came back, I Think it was because she was going to be coming to visit for a while, then she decided not to, i just want to be with her so bad that i started worrying about her,NOW she wont talk to me, well yesterday she did and she said "i thought you were different, i didnt like the way you were talking to me" I told her it was an anxiety attack, Im normally a pretty positive guy, this is the 1st time this has happened in the 6 months we've been together, I miss her half to death, cry every night, i am on about in the past 3 days i maybe slept 10 hours total. i just want some help what should i do? Because she seriously is my soul mate i know this in my heart. SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!?!?!?

2. Anastazija

Anastazija Member

If she feels the same way - she will understand you. Just be positive, tell her how sorry you are and wait for her answer. I think she will realise how sorry you are and how much is this hurting you.
    Good luck dude

3. .Hannah.

.Hannah. Member

I know you probably have the best of intentions, but I have to be honest with you.

It's pretty stifling, not to mention creepy, if you're hanging off of her all the time?

Sometimes things come up, and people have to cancel or postpone plans. It doesn't necessarily mean that they want to leave you.

While she should understand your emotions or that you have these anxiety attacks, YOU should also find a way to control them.

I once thought I was dating a man. It turns out he was a total screaming and kicking baby. I'm not saying that's what you are, but just relax and chill out for awhile. Be confident in her especially if she hasn't done anything to break your trust.

It gets ridiculous having to deal with this, no matter how much she loves you. It will wear out the relationship faster than you can say "buh-bye".