Probation is a bitch! Please HELPPP!

Discussion in 'Cannabis Legal and Security Issues' started by MoeBlowDro, Nov 1, 2012.

1. MoeBlowDro

MoeBlowDro Guest

Okay, so I was put on probation not too long ago. My p.o. is big for piss tests...just my luck. I'm bipolar, manic depressive, among other things so quitting isn't really an option for me. I can't afford detoxes, and synthetic piss is out of the question because some woman watches me. I heard of fruit pectin, or Sure Jell, masking THC, but I need to KNOW if it works. Has anyone ever passed this way? And how did you do it? Answer soon please!<3

2. spiralout23

spiralout23 Member

Sure jell works . I have used it many times to pass drug tests. Just mix the surejell in a 32oz gatorade drink it about 1-2 hours before the test and make sure you piss atleast once before the test, also drink plenty of water in the ,eantime. works like a charm everytime!

3. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Get clean and get some help for your head then you won't have to worry about a piss test.

4. MoeBlowDro

MoeBlowDro Guest

Thanks so much! I appreciate it more than you know! C:

5. MoeBlowDro

MoeBlowDro Guest

Smoking IS my help...

6. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Sorry, I call 'em the way I see 'em. I'm not going to stroke your ass.

7. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Pectin does nothing to mask THC. That method is based entirely upon dilution. The Jello mix is useless.

There's a thread here on dilution that outlines the correct method. I'll find it for you.

Dilution is your best bet if subbing is out of the question and you can't possibly quit using, but it's not always reliable. I wouldn't count on being able to successfully dilute for every drug test you have to take on probation.

Here's the link.
    http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=397911&f=115

8. MoeBlowDro

MoeBlowDro Guest

Thanks so much man! I was a little leery trusting SureJell. Using this method, when should I stop smoking 2-3 days maybe?

9. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

As early as possible.

Also it's good to know that working out and burning fat will help to rid the thc metabolite from your system more quickly, and likewise packing on fat will slow down the rate at which you excrete the metabolite. Thus it's helpful to exercise up until a couple days before the test and in preparation for the test eat fatty foods and red meat.

Red meat or creatine supplements are important for the days leading up to the test when using dilution because some labs test for the concentration of creatinine in the urine as an indicator of whether or not the specimen is diluted.

10. MoeBlowDro

MoeBlowDro Guest

Thanks again! I seriously love you for this! Peace and love, take care! :peace:

11. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Good luck Moe!!!