Prison Break

Discussion in 'TV Dramas' started by keenan, Mar 21, 2006.

1. keenan

keenan Member

Has any1 been watchin prison break. its quality!!

2. SunshineTheAngryHipi

SunshineTheAngryHipi Member

Best. Show. Ever.

3. keenan

keenan Member

thank god sum1 else watches it. i thought i was the only one. wat do u think will happen in the next series?

4. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

No idea. Whatever it is will be good though...

5. Safe_Pa

Safe_Pa Member

prison break is one of the best tv shows I've ever seen. I'm glad its been renewed for a second series. I have no idea what is going to happen tho, it was easy enough to predict in the begining but near the end it got crazy.
    Cant wait for more.
    Take it EZ

6. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Yeah, I mean it just ended with them running across a field, with the cops RIGHT on their tails. What happens next is anyone's guess. But I have a feeling the plot will be a little farther along when it comes back on.

7. Camdread

Camdread Member

Too right. I think its the only TV show I've actually watched the whole season of.:)

8. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Who's been watching it? It's been great so far.

9. Smokinjoe

Smokinjoe Member

i love it they r in the 2nd seasonnow though are they gonna get the loot or what whos going back and if they do send one/some back would it be to foxriver and if so wouldnt they be able to doit again if they tried really hard im sure some of them knew all the steps he took to get out at leastmost of em damn good show this show and the shield are two of the best crazy type shows like that

10. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Do it again? Hell no.

1. Michael had the map tatooed onto his body, so he knew the way through the pipes under the prison.

2. Whoever was sent back would need to find a way into the pipes. Last time it was through the prison industries, and he couldn't get through that way again unless he happened to get a job in the right place to tunnel down again, and his whole crew was in on it again.

3. There's no one to leave the door to the infirmary open this time.

4. Whoever was sent back would be under extra surveillance and would likely not be allowed to work in prison industries again, even if he could still get out that way.

5. When everything goes to hell Michael Scofield isn't there to fix it.

I'm sure there are more points, but those are good enough. I'm not saying there's no way he could ever escape, but there's no way he could ever escape the same way they did before. And with the extra surveillance, I doubt he could escape at all until it relaxed, which would be a while.

11. clementinexo

clementinexo hip *****s sucks.

this show is okay i suppose... its somewhat entertaining but i find myself bored way before the episode is over,.

12. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

It's coming back on the 22nd! I'm so excited. It's my favorite TV show ever!

13. Cat87

Cat87 Member

Hey!
    Im a huge Prison Break fan, great to see there are others out there!
    Looking forward for release of season 2 in OZ!

14. philly29

philly29 Member

Last night was awesome. I love this show and can't wait to see it unfold even more.

15. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

I believe Monday is the final episode for the whole series. It oughta be great. I'm gonna have to own all the episodes on DVD. Such a great series.

16. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Wait, I found out there's gonna be another season. Sweet!

17. No Quarter

No Quarter Member

Hey! Is it 2nd season in U.S.A ???

18. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

I loooooooooooooooooooooove Prison Break. I actually missed the first season so now I'm having to hire it from the DVD store (SO expensive :() and now I'll probably have to hire the second season too as I'm not finished with the first.

Is there anywhere that I can get the second season for free before it is released on DVD? I don't want to have to wait for the second season to come out on DVD because by then, the third season will have started and the cycle will repeat itself. :(

19. ss26

ss26 Member

Prison Break is the best TV show ever !!!

20. KittiKat

KittiKat Member

Prison Break is the only reason I watch tv. Now I have to wait God knows how long till the new series comes to the UK. :(