PRIMUS!! u like them?

Discussion in 'Rock 'n' Roll' started by Tommy1The1Cat, May 9, 2007.

1. Tommy1The1Cat

Tommy1The1Cat Senior Member

Primus is on of my most favorite bands. They have some many kick ass songs. One of my favorite songs would have to be Professor Nutbutter's House Of from Tales From the Punchbowl. What's your favorite song or tell me how much u like Primus!

2. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

I like Primus a lot, I have seen them 3 times. The most recent show I went to they played for 90 minutes, and the tickets were $80... So needless to say my dad and I were pretty fucking pissed. Not to mention it was in Philly, so the drive alone was 110+ minutes... But my favorite Primus song is probably Mr. Knowitall.
    Have you ever heard of Les' project with Bernie and Buckethead? 'Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains'? It is some good shit if you are into Les' style of bass. Download the song "Ignorance is Bliss" or "48 Hours" you will not be dissapointed ;) And the song "Buckethead" is also a good one to check into.

3. rubbersoul

rubbersoul Member

Their bass is kick ass!

4. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Yes, I like Primus! I have to be in the mood for them though, not a band I can listen to on a daily basis! ;)

5. Metallideth

Metallideth Sir

I love all of Claypool's ventures. Blind Illusion, Sausage, Primus, ect..

For Primus, I'd say pretty much every song off the Brown Album is my favorite, with a track or two from Antipop sprinkled in.

6. shine_crazydiamond

shine_crazydiamond Member

YEY! Primus is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

7. Tommy1The1Cat

ya i have heard claypool with buckethead. I love frog brigade IM DAVID MAKALASTER UR TEN O CLOCK NEWS CASTER GOOD EVENING AND HERES WHATS NEW!! and oysterhead is awesome. but of coarse primus is my all time favorite band. Vactom i bet primus was kick ass live thats my dream concert
    THEY CALL ME MR KNOWITALL I WILL NOT COMPROMISE, I WILL NOT BE TOLD WHAT TO DO I SHALL NOT STEP ASIDE UUH!

8. Axis: Bold As Love

Axis: Bold As Love Member

Les Claypool plays with Buckethead quite a bit (and for those of you who don't know, Buckethead in the best guitarist in the world) and he is on the back cover of 'Monsters and Robots', so therefore Les Claypool is cool.

9. Tommy1The1Cat

^i would have to agree with u 2million%