pride and prejudice

Discussion in 'Romance Movies' started by pattymary, Oct 8, 2011.

1. pattymary

pattymary Member

this is a wonderful story of a romance where the two young lovers are playing with each other in england in the 18th century .. very subtle and well acted, excellent story.. this is more about the approach in a love story.. keira knightley is just perfect and all the actors super! the remake in an indian setting called : bride and prejudice is very nice also, is repeating almost the same story but in today s world and very entertaining.. i really enjoyed both and both have good endings!

2. Anton R

Anton R Member

It is pretty good visually, read the book, most of Dickens. I think more women like Kiera Knightley than men as the love interest. There was a 1994? version that was better at developing the tension and personalities...had more actual "pride" and "prejudice" going on. But the scenes were washed out compared to the new one's visuals.

3. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I fell asleep during the movie when I saw it in theaters but my gf at the time seemed to really enjoy it.

4. Sparkle Princess

Sparkle Princess Members

Yes, I love Period Films. :D

bluewatersurfer likes this.